Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Do people know you’re not meant  to scrub around the arsehole everyday? Some bloke from Greenock told me this. Apparantly his mum suffered because of doing precisely that. You take away the natural oils that are around that area and it can leave it very dry and irritable. 

34 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Do people know you’re not meant  to scrub around the arsehole everyday? Some bloke from Greenock told me this. Apparantly his mum suffered because of doing precisely that. You take away the natural oils that are around that area and it can leave it very dry and irritable. 

Whilst it made it all the more amusing, this applies to your body in general, not just the bum-holeo.

If you shampoo and condition everyday, you do the same regarding natural oils with your hair and weaken it as a consequence.

I shampoo about once a week, but due to the volume of sport that I play, a whole body scrub down in the shower once a day and regular bed linen changeovers are preferred.

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Whilst it made it all the more amusing, this applies to your body in general, not just the bum-holeo.

If you shampoo and condition everyday, you do the same regarding natural oils with your hair and weaken it as a consequence.

I shampoo about once a week, but due to the volume of sport that I play, a whole body scrub down in the shower once a day and regular bed linen changeovers are preferred.

I shampoo every other day even though I’m bald. I think we do our bedding once a week, but you’d have to ask the missus about that. 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I shampoo every other day even though I’m bald. I think we do our bedding once a week, but you’d have to ask the missus about that. 

Seeing as we're in the wonders of the world thread..

How's the beard coming along? After probably half a decade of beard (and rarely trimming) I gave mine the shave a few weeks ago.

13 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Seeing as we're in the wonders of the world thread..

How's the beard coming along? After probably half a decade of beard (and rarely trimming) I gave mine the shave a few weeks ago.

Gone mate. Shaved it off last month. I can wake up one morning and just think I’ve had enough and it’s gone. 

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Gone mate. Shaved it off last month. I can wake up one morning and just think I’ve had enough and it’s gone. 

You had me inspired with talk of the aspirations for a buffalo beard that would be the envy of every man!

I'm regretting shaving mine. I miss the birds I was nesting and now there's little excuse for food being all over my face.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

You had me inspired with talk of the aspirations for a buffalo beard that would be the envy of every man!

I'm regretting shaving mine. I miss the birds I was nesting and now there's little excuse for food being all over my face.

I’m out of my Jim Morrison obsession again, so that’s probably why. Give it 2-3 year and i’ll be back in it and growing again. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m out of my Jim Morrison obsession again, so that’s probably why. Give it 2-3 year and i’ll be back in it and growing again. 

Bear in mind that the common consensus on Morrison is that when he was clean shaven he was a sex god babe magnet, and when he was bearded he looked like an alky tramp. 

37 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Bear in mind that the common consensus on Morrison is that when he was clean shaven he was a sex god babe magnet, and when he was bearded he looked like an alky tramp. 

He deliberately let himself go that way because he was fed up of being a babe magnet. He wanted people to take him seriously as a poet and artist rather than some sex symbol. My missus and other women I know love him with the beard. 

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He deliberately let himself go that way because he was fed up of being a babe magnet. He wanted people to take him seriously as a poet and artist rather than some sex symbol. My missus and other women I know love him with the beard. 

Sounds like a hard-knock life for Morrison.

"My music goes harder than my willy, I swear, but all you want is to see me bare, you don't dare to care for my poet laureate songs of hot air"

• Haha 1

On 19/05/2019 at 09:23, choffer said:

Prompted by a family conversation last night, do people wash their legs in the shower or just let the water run down their legs and presume that makes them clean?

You wash everything.  It's literally the reason you're in the shower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

he radio was on at work last week when this one came on. I haven't heard it for many good years, and I wish it goes an eternity untill next time. Anyway, how the hell did this shite become a hit? How could this "band" have any success at all, never mind selling 100's of millions of albums? I just don't get it.

On 19/05/2019 at 12:49, sharkyvilla said:

I do my legs but rarely do my feet for some reason.  Probably can't be arsed to bend down that far at that time of the morning.  As long as you do your armpits and the bit between your balls and arse crack every day then probably just rinsing the rest is ok.

Wait. You. Don't. Wash. Your. FEET??? 

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Wait. You. Don't. Wash. Your. FEET??? 

Well, I mean I do indirectly with the suds that get washed off the rest of my body but I don't go out of my way to give them a scrub like I would my pits and biffin.  I've just given my foot a sniff and it smells fine, and I've never had any complaints.

4 hours ago, BOF said:

You wash everything.  It's literally the reason you're in the shower.

Don't wash your bumhole too much though. Heed the warnings. 

Edited by Xela

2 hours ago, Pelle said:

he radio was on at work last week when this one came on. I haven't heard it for many good years, and I wish it goes an eternity untill next time. Anyway, how the hell did this shite become a hit? How could this "band" have any success at all, never mind selling 100's of millions of albums? I just don't get it.

Right time, right place and great marketing.

Just watched the video and Posh does **** all! No lines whatsoever. 

• Like 2

Now if you’re having a bath with the missus(or bit on the side for some of you ) then I make sure I have everything washed and I make sure she’s washed thoroughly.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â