Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

There used to be alot of funny people posting here in off topic, where have they gone ? are they on another villa forum ?

Ikantcpell! My old buddy! Weren't you here back in ... lessee ... July? Yes? That's a little time also known as "Outing Month," when the funny ones are allowed to leave their lockdown facility.

I'm afraid that all those we could catch have been put back now.

There used to be alot of funny people posting here in off topic, where have they gone ? are they on another villa forum ?

Meaning those of us still here, are unfunny words removed?:(

No, i didnt mean it like that, this place was more lively before, alot more people used to write here, just wondered where evry body has gone.

• Like 1

No, i didnt mean it like that, this place was more lively before, alot more people used to write here, just wondered where evry body has gone.

I know, I was trying to be funny. I'm beginning to see what you mean now! ;)

Meaning those of us still here, are unfunny words removed?[emoji20]

I know, I was trying to be funny. I'm beginning to see what you mean now! [emoji6]

**** hell mate you've completely confirmed his suspicions now!

Meaning those of us still here, are unfunny words removed?[emoji20]

I know, I was trying to be funny. I'm beginning to see what you mean now! [emoji6]

**** hell mate you've completely confirmed his suspicions now!

Be quiet you humourless charlatan!

• Like 1

Â