Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

How the time stamp on an internet post/tweet/etc can change. I've noticed it a few times, on various platforms.

Is it being quote by someone in another country?

I have seen it where the actual stamp on the post changes. Only by a minute up or down.

The ape who ate the fermented fruit and had the correct enzyme to break it down - how charming did the ethanol make him relative to the other apes. Obviously he got a bit disinhibited, went around shagging all the girl apes. Telling his mates to eat the fermented fruit. Chug chug chug. Some of them reacted better than others, and they went around shagging all the girl apes as well. Big frat party. The equivalent of a group of fellows striding down Broad Street in their stripey shirts. All the girl apes pregnant with little apes that can also break down alcohol with their enzyme. Many of them with the same father though, so some inbreeding. But in ape communities, inbreeding was probably fairly common anyway. Maybe eventually the gang of top men went to find new pussy. Lads on tour. The girls as well lowering their standards when it comes to prospective mates by eating the fermented fruit. 'Yeah he can't stop picking his bum, and he's much smaller than most of the other apes, but **** it. I'm drunk and I want my bit'. And they were all way to drunk to go climbing back up to their trees. 'I'm just going to lie down here for a bit. It's nice here on the ground'. 

• Like 1

The ape who ate the fermented fruit and had the correct enzyme to break it down - how charming did the ethanol make him relative to the other apes. Obviously he got a bit disinhibited, went around shagging all the girl apes. Telling his mates to eat the fermented fruit. Chug chug chug. Some of them reacted better than others, and they went around shagging all the girl apes as well. Big frat party. The equivalent of a group of fellows striding down Broad Street in their stripey shirts. All the girl apes pregnant with little apes that can also break down alcohol with their enzyme. Many of them with the same father though, so some inbreeding. But in ape communities, inbreeding was probably fairly common anyway. Maybe eventually the gang of top men went to find new pussy. Lads on tour. The girls as well lowering their standards when it comes to prospective mates by eating the fermented fruit. 'Yeah he can't stop picking his bum, and he's much smaller than most of the other apes, but **** it. I'm drunk and I want my bit'. And they were all way to drunk to go climbing back up to their trees. 'I'm just going to lie down here for a bit. It's nice here on the ground'. 

You make me miss that other bloke a little less :) What was his name again? The Nordy bloke who had the hilarious posts?

No it was Connell. Come back Connell (if you're still lurking) :)

Wow, blast from the past - He was ace :D

During my slightly more hedonistic years we nearly met, he came over once and stopped in Stourbridge but I didn't realise until after the event, that would have been some shindig, he was a Grade A Rascal

Â