dudevillaisnice

Martinez is being mentioned a lot. A safe pair of hands but hardly exciting. Not sure the Everton opinion on him.

All this just emphasises what a mental choice our previous manager was.

Well my Everton mate doesn't want Martinez... but would rather they go to the lower leagues and look for another Moyes so to speak. 

I do quite like Everton and hope they remain stable.... just below us. :)

Well my Everton mate doesn't want Martinez... but would rather they go to the lower leagues and look for another Moyes so to speak. 

I do quite like Everton and hope they remain stable.... just below us. :)

Darren Ferguson? :D

Baines for definite, Evra has been below par for the last season and a bit. 

Then Evra can come to us. :)

I think that's one type of player we're missing; an experienced left back.

It could greatly improve Bennett, not only a bit of competition for his place but someone, just finishing their prime, to learn from and I think Evra would be the type who'd be willing to teach.

Martinez has turned down opportunities at Liverpool and us. He actually applied for our job again didn't he but we had already decided upon Lambert.  Even though Wigan will almost certainly go down, he's done a great job at  very small club and I think he will be the man for Everton if Moyes gets the united job.

Had it been this time last year they would have been after Lambert.I am sure they would still like him but he wouldn't leave us for them.

I think they will look to Laudrup or Martinez or perhaps go down a similar path they did to Moyes and go for someone who has proven themselves in the championship but lacks Prem experience. Malky Mackay might not be a bad shout if they do.

Edited by markavfc40

I would want Laudrup if I was an Everton fan.

Good shout

I've always viewed Everton to be traditionally a similar premier league club to ourselves, but considering how we struggled with managerial appointments post MON, do you think they'll have any problems getting who they want?

If any club in league is similar it probably is Villa/Everton. think its most played league game in English league history as well.

think problem  in looking for a new manager is their lack of transfer funds and possibility of losing their top players in summer and will probably have to be creative in their search. Hopefully for them they learn from mistakes we made.

Intersting choice could be Poyet if Brighton dont come up

Â