dudevillaisnice

Beckford is starting to look like a very good signing.

Incidently, Louis Saha was in a pretty bad car crash last night and somehow managed to escape unscathed. Yes, Louis Saha who can barely get out of bed without injuring himself, escaped witout a scratch from a car accident in which the police said he was "lucky to still be alive".

I thought that. It was a Ferrari 458 as well. Made up he is okay though.

Looks more two to me Bri, surely with the left hand side of the road he was going too close to the centre of the road?

Everton striker Louis Saha crashes Ferrari

Everton striker Louis Saha crashed into a fence while driving his Ferrari on a country road in Cheshire.

The 32-year-old was driving in Wilmslow at 2054 GMT on Sunday evening when he lost control of the vehicle, Cheshire Police confirmed.

The Frenchman, who was alone, did not need hospital treatment.

The accident happened on the A538 Altrincham Road, near to the airport tunnel where Cristiano Ronaldo crashed his Ferrari in January 2009.

A Cheshire Police spokesman said no other vehicles were involved.

"Officers attended the scene where a Ferrari had collided with a fence outside the tunnel on Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, at 2054 GMT.

"The 32-year-old driver was uninjured. Inquiries are continuing."

Saha played in Everton's 2-0 home win over Sunderland at Goodison Park on Saturday.

He signed for the Merseyside club in 2008 after four and a half years with Manchester United.

link

Beckford is starting to look like a very good signing.

Indeed. He still has a lot to learn but he is constantly improving. He has a natural instinct in the box, his movement is great and he can finish. He's worked hard and he and Saha compliment each other's game really well.

8 goals so far this season from 10 starts and 16 sub apps (which has mainly been 10 mins here and there). Important goals too. I said I'd be very happy with 10 from him this season.

Very happy with him.

Incidently, Louis Saha was in a pretty bad car crash last night and somehow managed to escape unscathed. Yes, Louis Saha who can barely get out of bed without injuring himself, escaped witout a scratch from a car accident in which the police said he was "lucky to still be alive".

beckford is an excellent striker, i wish we signed him, what's happening with rodwell ag? is he still injured? how's baxter doing also?

I wonder how long Moyes will stay. He really isn't that great a manager and if I were an Everton fan I'd want someone new. He seems to have taken them as far as he can.

He's definitely taken them as far as he can unless they get new owners

Well I don't think there is any manager who could take them further than Moyes has with out new investment in the squad.

They would be silly to sack him.

Â