dudevillaisnice

i think united will still be one of the top teams in the league but they will not be as dominant as they ahve been over last 20 years in my view

power is going to shift to chelsea/city and arsenal. arsenal are absolutely loaded, if they start spending i can see them being a real force

Arsenal will start spending once Wenger has gone, which won't be for a while.

Of course United will fall back some, this team in particular had no right to waltz the title. They're losing the best manager that ever graced our game IMO.

I would want Laudrup if I was an Everton fan.

Good shout

I've always viewed Everton to be traditionally a similar premier league club to ourselves, but considering how we struggled with managerial appointments post MON, do you think they'll have any problems getting who they want?

Yes similar size crowds over the years, although we should really be bigger as we're the only real representatives of the 2nd city. Martinez has been itching for the right job to come his way and I think he'll get the Everton job. Moyes wont be an easy act to follow though. Laudraup has had a good first season at Swansea but the groundwork was done by Martinez and Rodgers.

With Moyes off to Man Utd I can see Everton struggling next season. He was the best thing about that club and with their money issues they won't be able to keep him from raiding them for players like Baines, Jagielka and Fellaini. The new manager will have his own ideas....I can see them having the same type of season that we enduring under Houllier in 2010-11.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

A huge problem Everton face is the lack of compo they'll get for Moyes. That in itself rules out Martinez and Laudrup as Kenwright won't have the money to poach a manager.

It also means that Wigan won't sack Martinez even if they do go down

absolute over the top. at most will lose Jagielka, Fellaini and Baines and 2 of them arent that certain to be wanted by bigger clubs. Still leaves a squad of Distin, Howard, Osman, Gibson, Coleman, Anichebe, Pienaar. 

not going to challenge top 4 again for a while but not going to sink so low to bottom 6

Um, Everton in a relegation scrap. A tad other the top don't you think?

Newcastle?

And that was without them doing a fire sale of their best players.

A huge problem Everton face is the lack of compo they'll get for Moyes. That in itself rules out Martinez and Laudrup as Kenwright won't have the money to poach a manager.

It also means that Wigan won't sack Martinez even if they do go down

They will probably get a big wedge for Fellini and there is the new TV money to consider as well. 

Um, Everton in a relegation scrap. A tad other the top don't you think?

Newcastle?

And that was without them doing a fire sale of their best players.

That is true. But I really don't think the new toffee manager will walk into the same problem that the bestest fans/city/club in the world like have.

Â