dudevillaisnice

On Moyes leaving, I don't think he will. He's had no money for the last 6/7 transfer windows other than that he's generated himself from player sales, so he's pretty used to it.

No-one could've done much better on the whole during his time with us, but this summer he'll really have to earn his corn and do a bit of creative wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.

I dunno mate, I think you're living on hope rather than expectation there. He looks about the most frustrated man in the world. As you say, 7 years, it can grind you down. At some point he's going to turn round and say enough is enough, I'm good enough to win things. I think you're at that point.

I think you're right here, i get the feeling that Everton have just about hung onto Moyes at stages and like you say there is only so much one can take. i'd say if Everton don't get a buy out by the end of the summer or massive investment i can see him walking away. i just hope we are on hand to get him.

On Moyes leaving, I don't think he will. He's had no money for the last 6/7 transfer windows other than that he's generated himself from player sales, so he's pretty used to it.

No-one could've done much better on the whole during his time with us, but this summer he'll really have to earn his corn and do a bit of creative wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.

I dunno mate, I think you're living on hope rather than expectation there. He looks about the most frustrated man in the world. As you say, 7 years, it can grind you down. At some point he's going to turn round and say enough is enough, I'm good enough to win things. I think you're at that point.

Oh absolutely mate. As an Everton fan that's one thing we're good at!

Were he to go, I wouldn't blame him. As you say it must be draining flogging your guts out for a top 6 finish at best.

I think you're right here, i get the feeling that Everton have just about hung onto Moyes at stages and like you say there is only so much one can take. i'd say if Everton don't get a buy out by the end of the summer or massive investment i can see him walking away. i just hope we are on hand to get him.

There was an occasion couple of years ago where he debated leaving, but apparently a chat with Bobby Robson changed his mind.

I really doubt think we'll get investment in the near future, which is depressing.

I don't want a Sheik or an oligarch particularly, a Lerner Mark 2 would be ideal, steady investment year on year and respects the tradition of the club. Perfect. Jammy gits!

Well this will come as no surprise to Evertonians

Andy van der Meyde retires at 31

Van der Meyde calls it a day

Former Inter Milan and Everton midfielder Andy van der Meyde has announced his retirement from football at the age of 31.

Van der Meyde, who made 18 appearances for Netherlands and scored one international goal, started his career with Ajax, before spells with FC Twente, Inter, Everton and then PSV Eindhoven.

He endured a miserable spell at Everton, making just 20 appearances during his four-year stay and he confirmed his retirement in a low-key manner.

"I quit," he said. "I do not need to give an interview."

For what it's worth, I like Everton. Have a good friend who supports them and your fans have always been good to me on forums and what not.

Don't think I have ever found a bitter or horrible Everton fan, but then that was the same of Man City up to they became the biggest club in the world.

For what it's worth, I like Everton. Have a good friend who supports them and your fans have always been good to me on forums and what not.

Don't think I have ever found a bitter or horrible Everton fan, but then that was the same of Man City up to they became the biggest club in the world.

I'll introduce you to many.

Well this will come as no surprise to Evertonians

Andy van der Meyde retires at 31

Van der Meyde calls it a day

Former Inter Milan and Everton midfielder Andy van der Meyde has announced his retirement from football at the age of 31.

Van der Meyde, who made 18 appearances for Netherlands and scored one international goal, started his career with Ajax, before spells with FC Twente, Inter, Everton and then PSV Eindhoven.

He endured a miserable spell at Everton, making just 20 appearances during his four-year stay and he confirmed his retirement in a low-key manner.

"I quit," he said. "I do not need to give an interview."

the guy had talent but heard he liked other activities which distracted his mind and his football suffered because of it

Everyone at Everton is waiting for a new owner. Moyes is, the players are, the fans are..

whats the chance of them getting a new owner / large investment this summer?

there's been vague rumours for a season or two now hasn't there, but nothing ever happened?

Beckford is starting to look like a very good signing.

Indeed. He still has a lot to learn but he is constantly improving. He has a natural instinct in the box, his movement is great and he can finish. He's worked hard and he and Saha compliment each other's game really well.

8 goals so far this season from 10 starts and 16 sub apps (which has mainly been 10 mins here and there). Important goals too. I said I'd be very happy with 10 from him this season.

Very happy with him.

Incidently, Louis Saha was in a pretty bad car crash last night and somehow managed to escape unscathed. Yes, Louis Saha who can barely get out of bed without injuring himself, escaped witout a scratch from a car accident in which the police said he was "lucky to still be alive".

Â