dudevillaisnice

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

An Keane and Holgate they are finished in the Prem too. Dei Ali may aswell hang his boots up  and crack on with his clothes line/record label, he's absolutely shite!

Alli a real flash in the pan. 

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I am sure when Delph gets back he will lift them. Always a bloke you can rely on when times are tough.

tenor.gif?itemid=5898628&f=1&nofb=1

He always seems to randomly start a game for them every six months, can see Lampard throwing him in v Liverpool away.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mantis said:

I just think they have enough quality to stay up. We've been in the same position and usually for a club like that to go down it requires years of stagnation.

I agree, they’ve got a couple of games in hand on those around them and aren’t even in the relegation zone yet. If they shake this defeat off mentally, the only games I would say they definitely won’t get anything from is West Ham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, the others are all inconsistent, I think they’ll get enough points.

If go down though…ouch, that stadium build is going to cause them problems.

I only watched the first half and the last ten minutes of the second but my god they are a really poor side from front to back. Pickford as other have said is average at best, makes a lot of camera saves but the basics of his game are poor.

the back four wow all of them are so poor. Slow and clumsy but also weak physically too and whoever thought that kenny was a premier league player needs there heads looking at and Coleman was done about 3 years ago and looks embarrassing playing premier league football and might I think struggle in the championship too but to be fair that could be said for the whole back four. How did they pay £30 million for Michael Keane ????

midfield is ok but not great. I think Gordon looks a decent youngster but a big light weight and not much end product. Allen average van Dee beek I thought would be better than he is I can see why Utd didn’t play him even with there team. Dacoure I think is ok as a physical presence but lacks quality and richarleson is clearly for me there most likely player but I think he blows hot and cold and if Barca did offer £100 milk which I doubt but under normal circumstances I would bite the hand off. Also perhaps says something about Barca’s recruitment policy too if that was true throwing money at average players.

upfront DCL not a player I have ever rated, always felt he was a poser trying to look good while giving the impression of doing the right things but zero natural instinct for scoring goals. Had one half decent season which I think actually has caused more problems for Everton because they thought they had a striker so didn’t bring one in but actually they don’t because he is rubbish.

finally deli, never the player you need or want for a relegation scrap. His career as a decent player ended 4 years ago the is nothing left to be squeezed out of him and he will leach a large salary out of what ever club he plays for based on form Hasn’t shown in years. I imagine if they go down he will leave to some other premier league club with a manager desperate to get the “real” deli playing again THEY WONT he is done.

all in all I think they are in real trouble if not this year then next year could be the year they go down

10 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

If they stay up the one of the best moves Frank could make is to replace Pickford. Average keeper at best. How the hell he is England's number one I'll never know.

He's a great 'tournament goalie'

Like Barthez. On his day very very good

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I agree, they’ve got a couple of games in hand on those around them and aren’t even in the relegation zone yet. If they shake this defeat off mentally, the only games I would say they definitely won’t get anything from is West Ham, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, the others are all inconsistent, I think they’ll get enough points.

If go down though…ouch, that stadium build is going to cause them problems.

I would agree normally but they have lost 9 of the last 11. Their only prem win under Lampard against Leeds who were exhausted after our 3.3 draw. 

Their 2 better defenders Godfrey and Mina not due back till next month. 

4 signings made in January and not a single one has even slightly improved them. 2 full backs with zero prem experience , a midfielder with about 400 minutes of prem experience and a fast fading ex star who has nothing in him to fight . 

Managed by a man who has history of having leaky defences and zero experience as a manager or even as a player of a relegation dog fight 

They really are ****

With how bad the recruitment has been over the years and the fact they appointed Rafa Benitez these lot deserve to go down but for some reason (probably home form) they will stop up by the skin of their teeth. 

25 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

4 signings made in January and not a single one has even slightly improved them. 2 full backs with zero prem experience , a midfielder with about 400 minutes of prem experience and a fast fading ex star who has nothing in him to fight .

They’ve also got a certified goal machine on loan who has fought and helped win a relegation battle, but he can’t get a game.

• Like 1

If they fall behind survival spots by 4 points or more then they are toast, they have no fight, no coherence, no identity - you'd back Burnley or Watford over them, even Leeds might do enough. But ideally, Leeds AND Everton down for the Lols.

Â