Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

I agree the service hasnt been great for Bent at times but he has had many very good chances that he has squandered. That said, I think if we give Gabby a goo up front with him and the two wingers, he will come good soon again
He's missed a few chances but in most games he barely gets one chance. This is the problem. If we actually play positively rather than negatively then throughout the course of the season things will balance out.

I agree the service hasnt been great for Bent at times but he has had many very good chances that he has squandered. That said, I think if we give Gabby a goo up front with him and the two wingers, he will come good soon again

Well thats one of the more baffling Eck decisions, Just when Gabby and Bent were looking like gelling up front, resulting in them both getting England call ups, we change to playing Gabby on the wing again.

Well thats one of the more baffling Eck decisions, Just when Gabby and Bent were looking like gelling up front, resulting in them both getting England call ups, we change to playing Gabby on the wing again.

I have no idea why mcleish did this. at the startof the season he siad gabby would play upfront with bent,

the man is just an arsehole

Â