Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Who would want / could afford Bent ?

I'm not sure the tramps have another £20 odd million slushing about ??

Your right no one would be prepared to pay anything like that kind of money for him. If Bent plays his face a little though and states he wants out then a bid of 12-15mill should do it with Faukner and McLeish stating they weren't prepared to keep a player that didn't want to be here.

Yes it was and it was retweeted by Charisma Agbonlahor. At least 10 people from Cambridge have confirmed it as genuine and taken at around 3pm.

if that's true then Charisma needs to **** off and stop trying to make trouble.

and honestly, some of you are ridiculous. **** Columbo's, everywhere.

WOW he was shopping for DVDs. Who cares if we was on Sky or not he's job is to score goals for us not watch us and tweet about it. I think there is a problem with him and AM some where but I think that with all the squad accept Hutton!!! No one will pay big money for him in Jan. He will defo be going to the Euros so that no excuse either. Summer might be a different story.

WOW he was shopping for DVDs. Who cares if we was on Sky or not he's job is to score goals for us not watch us and tweet about it. I think there is a problem with him and AM some where but I think that with all the squad accept Hutton!!! No one will pay big money for him in Jan. He will defo be going to the Euros so that no excuse either. Summer might be a different story.

If you can't play surely you can help in other ways, especially if you are able?

Who would want / could afford Bent ?

I'm not sure the tramps have another £20 odd million slushing about ??

As he was missing today - id reckon liverpool are in with a shout. Dalglish is the type of manager who needs to keep buying.

Anycase - it looks more likley that he will go now. some posters on Vital Villa are reporting he was seen shopping today.

Oh my God. This "Bent wasn't playing today so Liverpool must be after him" conspiracy is silly. Downing played against them last season only weeks before being sold to them.

the question was asked who would pay £20m for him ?

Surley liverpool must be considered one of those clubs ? - IMO they would be favourites. But don't think Bent to Liverpool can be considered 'silly'

Oh my God. This "Bent wasn't playing today so Liverpool must be after him" conspiracy is silly. Downing played against them last season only weeks before being sold to them.

Surley liverpool must be considered one of those clubs ? - IMO they would be favourites. But don't think Bent to Liverpool can be considered 'silly'

I don't think Bent going to Liverpool is out of the realms of possibility, but I seriously doubt him being out today had anything to do with it.

I don't think Bent going to Liverpool is out of the realms of possibility, but I seriously doubt him being out today had anything to do with it.

I disagree - but perhaps for different reasons than you might expect.

By not being at the game - he shows a lack of commitment

By going out shopping - he shows total disregard for the club

By admitting it on twitter - he will have alerted every club in the country he wants a move.

The only good that come out of it - is that it will hasten the departure of lerner who will have no credibility or pretence of interest after Jan

I disagree - but perhaps for different reasons than you might expect.

By not being at the game - he shows a lack of commitment

By going out shopping - he shows total disregard for the club

By admitting it on twitter - he will have alerted every club in the country he wants a move.

The only good that come out of it - is that it will hasten the departure of lerner who will have no credibility or pretence of interest after Jan

I still think he has been tapped up by Liverpool regardless of what went on today. It's not the first time where he was pretending everything was nice at a club (ahem - Sunderland), while all that time it was us the board/Houllier who tapped him up. And his football attitude here is showing similarities to his last few weeks at Sunderland.

Downing wasn't tapped up the time while he was still playing with us. I have no idea why that's being compared. Paul Faulkner was gonna offer him a new contract AFTER the season until Downing spoke to his agent who adviced him to hold out and it **** worked.

Fact is Liverpool need a clinical finisher, Randy needs an endless amount of money, Bent wants better wages/service/ambition and AM obviously wants some forward to drop deep and hold the ball. I have no confidence he'll still remain here this window coming.

I still think he has been tapped up by Liverpool regardless of what went on today. It's not the first time where he was pretending everything was nice at a club (ahem - Sunderland), while all that time it was us the board/Houllier who tapped him up. And his football attitude here is showing similarities to his last few weeks at Sunderland.

Downing wasn't tapped up the time while he was still playing with us. I have no idea why that's being compared. Paul Faulkner was gonna offer him a new contract AFTER the season until Downing spoke to his agent who adviced him to hold out and it **** worked.

Fact is Liverpool need a clinical finisher, Randy needs an endless amount of money, Bent wants better wages/service/ambition and AM obviously wants some forward to drop deep and hold the ball. I have no confidence he'll still remain here this window coming.

agree 100%

Â