Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Don't really prove anything does it?

No not at all.

It doesn't prove that he was out shopping whilst we were playing an important home game.

Not at all. Honestly, what a ridiculous statement. Its that ridiculous and stupid it is laughable.

Thanks Daren, just for a moment with you and Young and Downing playing for us I thought with a decent manager and a bit of defensive strengthening we may just win things. Seems you were as let down as I was Thanks for the goals last season and all the best if you do move on as I suspect you will

Even if that pic was taken today and he was too ill to play football I really couldnt give a shit if he went shopping or not. He aint a Villa fan and he aint paid to support us.

I dont know what fans expect, gone are the days when people played football because they loved it its about money first and foremost and everyone on here should have realised when he signed that he came because we are paying him loads and loads of money.

Even if that pic was taken today and he was too ill to play football I really couldnt give a shit if he went shopping or not. He aint a Villa fan and he aint paid to support us.

I dont know what fans expect, gone are the days when people played football because they loved it its about money first and foremost and everyone on here should have realised when he signed that he came because we are paying him loads and loads of money.

Ill enough to walk around Cambridge for a few hours in the freezing cold?

but with a warm feeling inside that 99.9% of the fans think he is great and that he has been **** over by the club and woulnt blame him for leaving.

i wouldnt blame him

And thats the equivalent to playing a football match is it? Course its **** not, get over it.

And thats the equivalent to playing a football match is it? Course its **** not, get over it.

He should be there doing his job as a senior member of Staff, you know, being supportive the team he plays in and would want to win, not having a free holiday for whatever reason...

Â