Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

He should be there doing his job as a senior member of Staff, you know, being supportive the team he plays in and would want to win, not having a free holiday for whatever reason...

I disagree, he's paid to play not support it makes no odds if he was there or not. The only thing that will be shit is if it turns out he's had a bust up with McLeish but if he was genuinely ill then it doesnt matter nor is it a holiday.

Even if that pic was taken today and he was too ill to play football I really couldnt give a shit if he went shopping or not. He aint a Villa fan and he aint paid to support us.

I dont know what fans expect, gone are the days when people played football because they loved it its about money first and foremost and everyone on here should have realised when he signed that he came because we are paying him loads and loads of money.

Ill enough to walk around Cambridge for a few hours in the freezing cold?

And thats the equivalent to playing a football match is it? Course its **** not, get over it.

You actually should bother to get your **** facts right before mouthing off, as he was actually out with a thigh injury, yet rather than resting it for our upcoming games he was happy to walk about on it for a number of hours.

Even if that pic was taken today and he was too ill to play football I really couldnt give a shit if he went shopping or not. He aint a Villa fan and he aint paid to support us.

I dont know what fans expect, gone are the days when people played football because they loved it its about money first and foremost and everyone on here should have realised when he signed that he came because we are paying him loads and loads of money.

Ill enough to walk around Cambridge for a few hours in the freezing cold?

And thats the equivalent to playing a football match is it? Course its **** not, get over it.

You actually should bother to get your **** facts right before mouthing off, as he was actually out with a thigh injury, yet rather than resting it for our upcoming games he was happy to walk about on it for a number of hours.

Mouthing off? ha ha ha ha!!!!

So he has a tight thigh big deal, doesnt stop him from walking, players have broken feet and hobble around.

Thing is you dont know the extent of his injury yet you and others are mouthing off that he shouldnt be out shopping.

If it turns out he's had a bust up with McLeish then that is shit but other than that it doesnt matter.

This "injury" is far too close to the transfer window opening. The cynic in me thinks he's been tapped up and its prepared to commit his all as he's on his way.

Probably wouldnt make a difference with the losers we have in change though, he's been isolated with McLeish's negative tactics all season.

FFS, You couldnt make this shit up

He's tweaked his thigh and cannot perform as a professional athlete today and that apparently means he shouldnt be able to walk around a HMV shop either

Yes, the two go hand in hand

:shock:

I'm a Villa supporter since birth. I'm feeling well today and I couldn't be **** bothered to go to the game either. That's more disappointing to me

Bent out Zamora in. That's my prediction

A 1 in 2 striker aged 27 out. A soon to be 31 striker with a 1 in 5 ish career record in. The transformtaion into a bog standard, depressing pile of shit will be complete

He should be there doing his job as a senior member of Staff, you know, being supportive the team he plays in and would want to win, not having a free holiday for whatever reason...

I disagree, he's paid to play not support it makes no odds if he was there or not. The only thing that will be shit is if it turns out he's had a bust up with McLeish but if he was genuinely ill then it doesnt matter nor is it a holiday.

Well mate, i disagree with you...

Also this is what Shaun Teale had to say about it after I uploaded a photo of Bent shopping onto facebook

Shaun Teale As I've said they are only interested in the money they don't give a **** about the club , in my day if u weren't playing u had to be at the game or u would be fined, obviously no discipline at the club

Obviously it's up to you what you think, personally I think he should of been in the changing rooms before the game gearing on the lads. He is paid enough to do so, but above that, his heart should do it.

Also this is what Shaun Teale had to say about it after I uploaded a photo of Bent shopping onto facebook

Shaun Teale As I've said they are only interested in the money they don't give a **** about the club , in my day if u weren't playing u had to be at the game or u would be fined, obviously no discipline at the club

Obviously it's up to you what you think, personally I think he should of been in the changing rooms before the game gearing on the lads. He is paid enough to do so, but above that, his heart should do it.

And there is the nail on the head and backs what I said up, its about the money and as Shaun says "in my day" well football and footballers were a different animal then. If its not against club rules then it doesnt matter. If you disagree with the lack of club rules then that is still not Bents fault.

What you then describe is what you or me would be like but its a job to them that is all and he is only here for the money nothing else and only a very few that grew up supporting Villa will have a heart in it and to think anything else is naive. If there has been no bust up then it really doesnt matter that he went shopping.

only mcleish could turn one of the top goal scorers of the last 5 years into someone who scores a similar number to emile heskey

bent is not a one season wonder, he has done is consistently over a long period of time. and its not as though he needs outstanding service. he has done it in teams like charlton, sunderland. get him just decent service and he will get goals.

but we are not even getting him that. i can go back to games we have played and remember individual chances he gets because they are so few and far between. that is how bad it is. not many strikers can have just 1 or 2 chances and put them away on a consistent basis. and if they can they are the real top class guys above our level.

and i dont buy its all down to selling downing and young. given the teams bent has played in in the past, guys like nzogbia, gabby and albrighton should be able to get him the service he needs with correct training and tactics

Darren Bent

Nothing is more important to me than playing football, sadly injury meant I wasn't able to do that today. Gutted not to be involved

I hope to be back very soon. Watched the majority of he game on tv. Never knew popping out would cause an issue and for that I apologise KTF

Â