Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Downing wasn't even tapped up then cos KD didn't make a proper assessment until the season was over.

Bent I wouldn't be surprised because they're lacking a serious clinical finisher and he'll provide it.

Do people seriously think the board who have labelled us as one of the biggest selling clubs in the entire league won't hesitate of selling him? It's not like we're in the relegation zone like last year. And there's already TWO stories.

I'll be **** shocked if he is here with us for the rest of the season.

I'd heard a rumour he was off to Arsenal , but it was one of "those" links that you hear all the time ...but really wouldn't be surprised if he moved on in Jan though and I wouldn't blame him tbh

I would not be surprised if we did sell him and then claimed that we had no money as we bought CNZ & Hutton with the Bent money.

Much like last season when we sold Milner for £24m and bought Bent for the same, only for the club to say that the sale of Young/Downing paid for Bent.

Our club is rotten to the **** core.

i really dont believe that theres no transfer money and we have to sell to buy

even smaller clubs below us in the league have more money than us to buy players, look at fulham

maybe lerner has his mom and sister on his back to put the money back into the family pot that he spent on villa so far?

Bent wants to go to the European Championships and he's not going to get in the squad on current form, as he gets pretty poor service and to be honest he's had chances of late and failed to take them. Once Young and Downing went, it could only be a short time before Bent will want to go too.

lots of people on twitter saying bent was spotted shopping in cambridge today.

If he was injured he should have been down B6 cheering the lads on

It seems he's had a fall out with eck

But let's face it, his presence on the field would have made no difference anyway

Yep, about 10 different people all spotted Bent buying DVDs in HMV.

Nice of him to not even bother watching.

he doesnt get paid enough to watch the sort of shit AM has been dishing up, we have to watch as supporters, he doesnt.

thanks benty, i was **** elated when we got him, i feel sorry for any of our players who have any skill or talent, they are being ruined just like the club is by the corrupt scum faulkner and AM

Â