Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I was told over the weekend his agent is trying to find him a new club, I wasn't going to say anything on this but when I saw Kendrick say something similar this morning it confirmed it. I also believe there have been enquiries made which would suggest he'll be gone before the start of the season.

The article states that Lambert want to replace him with Kyle Naughton. Unless Lambert has a £30m transfer budget still to play with I can't see us signing another RB seeing as we have signed Lowton already. Unless Naughton is wanted for the tricky LB spot.

thank god that overweight lard is leaving. useless just like the previous manager

what a waste of 6m! even for mcleish what the fck was he thinking?

Hmmm £6mil really? I'm sure i read it was more like £4mil, still £4mil too much mind you....

There will be clubs who want him. The majority of VTers were happy about us signing him.

The problem is no club will be mental enough to match his wages. We'll have to let him go very cheaply or supplement his new wage IMO.

There will be clubs who want him. The majority of VTers were happy about us signing him.

The problem is no club will be mental enough to match his wages. We'll have to let him go very cheaply or supplement his new wage IMO.

True. But for now we're in the driving seat with this with 3 and a bit weeks left of the window. No point desperately trying to flog him at any cost right now. If we still haven't shifted him by August 30th then we should start to look at supplementing wages and/or lowering the asking price.

didnt fulham have a bid accepted for him aswel as us, remember of deadline day sky saying it was huttons choice between us and them, wonder if they will come back in for him

Can see this being like the Habib Beye scenario. Not good enough and not wanted, no other team silly enough to buy him off us and we end up with him in the shadows while still having to pay his full wages!

Hopefully someone is stupid enough to take him off us. Come on Pulis, do us a favour!

Â