Alan Hutton

Rich_D

For me he's just average. How many other Premier League teams would he get into? Certainly none of the top 8. 

Didn't he start a decent number of games in 10/11 when Spurs finished 5th.

I'd say he's probably at a higher level now than he was then.

It's a shame he didn't have the cross of Lowton on him

The last few times Lowton has played every single cross he played didn't get past the first man.

I think against the bigger clubs i wish Hutton would concentrate on defending rather than being a winger. 

Gabby, Delph, Westwood, Gil and Sinclair if he plays can all cross if they ever get into the positions to do so (Gil obviously does). We shouldn't be relying on Hutton.

• Like 1

For me he's just average. How many other Premier League teams would he get into? Certainly none of the top 8. 

Man Utd and Liverpool definitely, im better than their right backs

Both Liverpool and Man u play wingbacks. Ibe played for Liverpool saturday and he's a fantastic prospect. So if you're better than him you must be good. 

Edited by PaulC

• 3 weeks later...

Another stupid yellow card and now suspended for 2 games

All he had to do was turn away and run of when Berahino started to give him a mouthful

Was blatantly obvious the baggies fans were goading him on purpose trying to get him to lose his cool

I expect more from an experienced pro tbh

Edited by AshVilla

He went for the ball at first, then went for berahinos balls.

It was stupid, reckless and now has got a ban for the next 2 games.

He has been great this season but a large amount of his bookings are because of idiocy.

Him getting a ban is a positive for me. Don't rate him. Lowton is playing superb at the moment so should take right back again, with either Cissokho when fit, or perhaps move Delph back to left back.

• Like 1

Â