Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Some heavy revisionism in here. Hutton was horrendous, constantly diving in, mistiming interceptions, turned easily, awful crossing the ball (his specialty was skewing it into the stands or hitting a low power cross that didn't get off the ground and barely made it into the box) and was a constant red card waiting to happen.

Awful player

• Like 4

I've never really agreed with the hate for Hutton. He's not great and he is a tough tackler, but other than that, he hasn't done much wrong. However... Lambert doesn't want him, so I hope he gets a move in the next few days! More off the wage bill = more chance we might buy a player permanently.

• Like 1

West Ham are probably stupid enough to throw enough cash at him to get him out. Hope we don't have to give him any pay-off. Epitomises the McLeish era. Hopefully that will close the door on it, but the Zog doesn't look like PL's cup of tea in my opinion.

West Ham have got loads of defensive injuries at the mo so would make sense. Pretty sure Matt Taylor was playing right back for them on Saturday and he's not really a full back and I don't think I've ever seen him use his right foot either. Please make it happen

The question is, where to? 

I'd be surprised if he gets to go to another Prem team.

The problem is these waste mans always get another undeserved chance at a prem team when they should be at lower championship or league one team

• Like 1

Â