The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

Egypt getting in on the action now, bombing Libyan targets in response to the IS massacre. Interesting wrinkle in that youve got a Islamist govt in Egypt bombing Muslims for killing Christians.

Breaking on TV that a free speech meeting in Copenhagen cafe has been shot up by persons unknown, 3 cops wounded, at least one civilian killed.

It was being attended by the French Ambassador and a cartoonist who has previously drawn pictures of Mohammed. Gunmen currently on the lamb.

Sadly he didn't stop there, ofcourse he had to attack a synagouge aswell and kill 1 more, utter scum.

The killer was known to danish police with a record of weapon possesion and violence.

They also described him as close to one of the gangs operating in Copenhagen.

Released 2 weeks ago according to danish media.

Sounds like he was probably radicalized and then primed for the attack while in prison. Not the first time it's happened if indeed that is the case.

I wouldn't call the Egyptian government 'Islamist'.

I can't see where anybody has?

Egypt getting in on the action now, bombing Libyan targets in response to the IS massacre. Interesting wrinkle in that youve got a Islamist govt in Egypt bombing Muslims for killing Christians.

Much obliged, good sir. CED is right of course, the military have got Egypt wrapped up tighter than they ever had under Mubarak - and "Thank God" for that.

Ok, let me completely rephrase the statement...interesting wrinkle in that youve got the air force of a majority Muslim nation bombing Muslims in retribution for the massacre of Christians.

Ok, let me completely rephrase the statement... Perfectly normal that youve got the air force of a majority Muslim nation bombing Muslims in retribution for the massacre of Egyptian citizens.

That's now more accurate.

Sadly it is only secular Dictators or absolute Monarchs or Military Governments that enable minorities to survive in Muslim majority middle eastern countries.

You'll have noticed that the sustained violence against Coptic Christian communities in Egypt stopped when the Muslim Brotherhood was ousted and the military retook control.

Ive just seen a documentary about a "swedish" guy who joined isis and i have to say iam scared that people like him are living in my society.

According to him they all travel down to die in jihad, they dont say RIP when someone dies they say congratulations ?

He also says that according to the quran, if you have prisoners they must eat and sleep as well as you and that takes alot of effort so it's easier to kill them.

And he is 100% sure that virgins are waiting for him when he dies cause he's been such a good muslim, killing infidels etc.

People who belive in this shit must have some kind of brain damage or very low IQ, there can be no other explanation.

• Like 1

And yet I'd guess a much higher percentage of Muslim converts turn to extremism than those born into Muslim families. I think it is largely to do with intelligence, those that run off to fight and kill for ISIS and other terrorist groups are simply easily brainwashed morons.

Ive just seen a documentary about a "swedish" guy who joined isis and i have to say iam scared that people like him are living in my society.

According to him they all travel down to die in jihad, they dont say RIP when someone dies they say congratulations ?

He also says that according to the quran, if you have prisoners they must eat and sleep as well as you and that takes alot of effort so it's easier to kill them.

And he is 100% sure that virgins are waiting for him when he dies cause he's been such a good muslim, killing infidels etc.

People who belive in this shit must have some kind of brain damage or very low IQ, there can be no other explanation.

thats the thing mate they live for death where as normal folk like us live for life. with those nutters its an honour to die but you never see the preachers blowing themselves up or on the battlefield.

Â