The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

It would hardly be a bad thing if that did happen.

It's not the skinning alive (or the burning alive if we want to bring it back to actions of IS themselves), then, that makes the action bad (or barbaric) but what one's opinion of the recipient?

It's an interesting stance to take.

I think it was set up after Guantanamo Bay trying to raise awareness of the prisoners plight and wrongful arrest.  CAGE was obviously going to be discredited after what they came out with and so it has begun.  Not sure what work they have done or what their research consists of.  They were pretty well respected before all this I believe.

it did not bother me that they were saying what a lovely kind and gentle man jihadi john was because he possibly was at one point and some people can be nice and change, but the whole blaming other people for what he has done was disgraceful.

• Like 1

"I am leaving for Washington on a fateful, even historic mission. I am the emissary of all Israelis, even those who disagree with me." Benny Netanyahoo, March 1 2015

Should be an interesting day in DC tomorrow, with Benny having sidestepped protocol to address the House without having asked or informed the president. Several Democrats boycotting the speech, but I wonder why weren't they boycotting the bombing of Gaza? Every last one of them can **** off.

• Like 2

"I am leaving for Washington on a fateful, even historic mission. I am the emissary of all Israelis, even those who disagree with me." Benny Netanyahoo, March 1 2015

Should be an interesting day in DC tomorrow, with Benny having sidestepped protocol to address the House without having asked or informed the president. Several Democrats boycotting the speech, but I wonder why weren't they boycotting the bombing of Gaza? Every last one of them can **** off.

What do the Zionist and Wahhabi nutters have in common?

Almost everything.

That between them these f***ers manage to drive the agenda of the world's most powerful country makes a mockery of Western democracy.

Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran!

• Like 2

Should be interesting but alot of congress are jews so they will back him 100%.

Also read on RT that Israel defence minister is requesting 300m+ off the U.S to create a rocket system.

The U.S is basically funding terrorism if they do that.

whats new, isis were funded by the US and probably still are.

What are you basing that on?

Also read on RT that Israel defence minister is requesting 300m+ off the U.S to create a rocket system.

Bit of an unfair assumption - it's like saying Muslims will automatically back human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia.

And it's not even like there are that many Jews in Congress - only around 8%.

• Like 2

Perhaps he's had a change of heart?

Perhaps he's going to announce that they've been running a 2,000 year experiment on the principle of 'an eye for an eye' and the results are finally in. Everyone ends up blind.

• Like 1

whats new, isis were funded by the US and probably still are.

What are you basing that on?

Bit of an unfair assumption - it's like saying Muslims will automatically back human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia.

And it's not even like there are that many Jews in Congress - only around 8%.

This is the same congress that gives Israel 100s of millions of dollars, Vetos anything that goes against Israel at the UN and still stood by them when they mass murderd 2000+ people in Gaza

This is the same congress that gives Israel 100s of millions of dollars, Vetos anything that goes against Israel at the UN and still stood by them when they mass murderd 2000+ people in Gaza

I never said Congress wasn't pro-Israel, I just doubt that it's because of Jewish members who only comprise a small minority. It feels like we're getting into Jewish conspiracy territory here.

Israel reportedly bypassed the White House and asked the US Congress for an extra $317 million to be added to President Barack Obama's budget for the next fiscal year in order to fund Israeli missile defense programs, Bloomberg reported.

The requested funds would be in addition to the $158 million already proposed by the Pentagon for Israel’s security needs for the fiscal year that will begin on October 1. The new allocation will allegedly finance the 'David's Sling' and 'Arrow-3' programs – designed to intercept medium- to long-range missiles – as well as provide an anti-ballistic missile system.

http://rt.com/news/236545-israel-us-funds-defense/

Â