Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

13 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So I guess he is another one who is all of a sudden shit, even after being a standout player for 99 percent of the season.

Just stop it.

He was only the stand out player because he was the only one interested. Never been quality far from it.

Chester was at fault for the first two goals. 

For the third goal, he stands a guy up inside the box and didn't dive in like people says too much, the players shoots and goes through his legs but still gets crap for it. I think I saw four or five goals over the weekend go through a goalkeeper or a defenders legs, doesn't make them bad players all of a sudden. The guy has been a rock this season and it's Chester who has been wobbling of late and at big fault for a lot of the goals. 

I guess we must be going through the squad to find another scapegoat now Westwood has gone and Gardner isn't playing.

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 13:41, mikeyp102 said:

Been one of our better players this year, but his last few performances show why he is only a championship player. Anyone with pace or movement expose him fully. 

I agree, the championship suits him well and I don't think there's any real shame in that. As you said, anyone with pace he really struggles with and it really showed in the prem but championship strikers tend to be different and I think he has been playing to a decent standard. He's made a few mistakes lately but as does every defender, I don't agree with some of the people suddenly calling him awful again.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

I'm fed up of you being the voice of reason, why can't you just stop talking sense and moan like the rest of 'em?! ;)

just wait until the Ipswich game....If we lose I might change my tune.

just kidding I think they will get it right.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â