Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

NRC was available on a free and the best team that wanted him was bolton. Also after signing him bolton then let in goals for fun.

rubbish he was wanted by Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Man City, Man United he just fancied a challenge at Bolton

NRC was available on a free and the best team that wanted him was bolton. Also after signing him bolton then let in goals for fun.

rubbish he was wanted by Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG, Man City, Man United he just fancied a challenge at Bolton

Haven't Spain been trying to get him nationlised too so he can play for them?

• 1 month later...

you know, i completely forgot about makoun

we are in need of a midfielder to sit in front of the defense so petrov can attack, and we already have him

AM, for the sake of us villa fans not hating you anymore, use this player

He wasn't great but I'd hardly call him a poor player. More than good enough to get in the current midfield anyway.

Good, bad or indifferent the blokes injured and cannot play anyway.

IMO he would make no difference to the side with the tactics employed and is no better or worse than Delph.

Although he showed some nice touches with his passing, I don't think he ever showed the pace and strength needed for the premier league and he would come back with a big learning curve still to cope with.

Wouldn't recommend him to come back into the current side and management set up tbh. It might finish him off for good.

Â