Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

I'm still single. Been 7 months now and it's starting to get me down.

In same situation, about 8 months for me. I much prefer being in a relationship. Haven't spoke to my ex properly in about 4 weeks now, so I feel like I've finally moved on fully.

Pah, I've now been single for... quite a long time. After a while you just get used to it. It's **** boring at times mind.

It's allowed me to grow a pretty decent beard though so I guess theres a plus side...

...yeah.

:|

Pah, I've now been single for... quite a long time. After a while you just get used to it. It's **** boring at times mind.

It's allowed me to grow a pretty decent beard though so I guess theres a plus side...

...yeah.

haha some women like beards you know. I manage to get away with it.

...yeah.

You're a woman???? :shock:

What the ****. She just text me. That is **** weird.

XD

Epic.

I just like having someone to come home to after a day at work. I'm enjoying living my own life at the moment, but I do feel more at home in a relationship.

...yeah.

You're a woman???? :shock:

lol no, just a bearded man sadly for all you VT hopefuls who like a hairy woman.

What is it with the need for certain people to be in a relationship? I just don't get it (quite literally... it's been 6 weeks!). Seriously though, do people feel the need to be wanted or loved by someone in that way? Don't people like their own company? I always end my relationships fairly early on as the thought of settling down long term at the moment is of no interest to me. I like to go away with my mates, have fun and try and sleep with as many people as I can. I guess we're all different though! That is what makes the world an interesting place!

A couple of weeks ago i broke up with my Mrs. It wasn't working and she wasn't herself, i think she was always thinking about her ex. Since then ive been back on the market, ive had a few offers from some decent birds, but my mates dont like them, and one just left her BF when i became single, i dont like that, she might do that to me. The ones ive had a go at have turned me down, including some bird who wasn't all that to be fair, and her mates have told my mates and its all got rather embarrassing to be fair.

Now my neighbours bird has left him, to be fair shes alright but not all that, i think she likes me, but i think it might course a whole shit storm in the area i dont think it would be worth it. After being turned down by some hot Italian, and having eyes on a Scottish bird whos got some great form i think it might be time for me to give this girl a go.

What do you think?

A couple of weeks ago i broke up with my Mrs. It wasn't working and she wasn't herself, i think she was always thinking about her ex. Since then ive been back on the market, ive had a few offers from some decent birds, but my mates dont like them, and one just left her BF when i became single, i dont like that, she might do that to me. The ones ive had a go at have turned me down, including some bird who wasn't all that to be fair, and her mates have told my mates and its all got rather embarrassing to be fair.

Now my neighbours bird has left him, to be fair shes alright but not all that, i think she likes me, but i think it might course a whole shit storm in the area i dont think it would be worth it. After being turned down by some hot Italian, and having eyes on a Scottish bird whos got some great form i think it might be time for me to give this girl a go.

What do you think?

Try to shag anything that moves, including tramps.

Â