Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

How do you do that, make yourself sound like a prick, what do you write? If I write my profile I sound boring as ****!!!!!

"So he is self employed, helps young adults and kids, loves reading and music... so **** what" is the reaction I guess I'd get!!!

Yeh basically.

Not that that isn't good stuff, in reality, but on there, they aren't looking for that.

All their profiles say "looking for a kind hearted man" or "Any nice guys out there?"

It's bollocks.

My profile is a funnyish headline (it basically just says "don't click this" and then the first line of my profile says something like "Do you always listen that well?") and then a list of about 12 demands from what I'm looking for. Some funny, some basically making me look a bit of a prick.

Then it ends with some bollocks about me getting loads of messages. "I'll try and reply to them all, but try and be interesting and you've got more of a chance."

That's bullshit for a start, but it helps if they think you're getting loads of messages!

Nothing about who I am, what I do, what I'm actually like. But it seems to work!

Done mine again and have tried to be a little cocky about things, god I sound like a clearing in the woods!!! lol

I'm a self employed 29 year old male who loves music and films. I am learning to play guitar and my brother is in a band too so it must run in the family. He already has a song available for download so I have a fair way to go before I catch him in the recording stakes, but am soon joining him in the studio so maybe we could be the next oasis (I'm the talented one, he can be the stroppy one!)

^^ a bit from mine... lol

Mention that you PLAY the guitar, don't mention learning!

Playing guitar on it's own is a nice little nugget of information to make you look interesting, they don't need to know that you're a beginner!

I've never heard of them! Furries is a silly band name though!

My advice would be to be very honest and try to come across as funny & interesting (hopefully being honest won't stop you coming across as funny & interesting :winkold:). I understand the 'come across as a prick' thing, but I wouldn't do it, personally. I'd like to just be honest and actually try to find a girl that liked the sound of me, as opposed to a girl who is a sucker for bastards!

I've never heard of them! Furries is a silly band name though!

My advice would be to be very honest and try to come across as funny & interesting (hopefully being honest won't stop you coming across as funny & interesting :winkold:). I understand the 'come across as a prick' thing, but I wouldn't do it, personally. I'd like to just be honest and actually try to find a girl that liked the sound of me, as opposed to a girl who is a sucker for bastards!

Super Furry Animals, shortened to Furries!

I've had a lot to drink and am so tempted to try sarcasm which cannot be good ;) its easier face to face but then that just ends up with psychos who want to dress me or stress me. I reckon if I do go for Eharmony i will be myself on there... lol.

And yes, I am Dennis but I have no idea who she is..!

dont bother messaging girls who looking for an intimate encounter as most the profiles are fake and most of the decent girls on there have a block on so that if you have messaged users looking for an intimate encounter then you cant message them

Â