Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

No pics then? ^^^^

No sorry, going by the time of the post, it was when i was making my way home.

I get the urge to log on to VT when drunk, infact I was browsing on my Iphone when getting a BJ a few weeks back. Awesome stuff that.

I honestly got to a post by SGC and exploded.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Anybody know anything much on, or had experience with, social anxiety disorder?

I know you'll never go to a party if you have it!

www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum

I went out with a girl for 5 years with bi-polar. Not the worst (the girl was extremely fit) but one of the most, if not the most, memorable experiences I will/have ever had.

Anyone else been there????

I get the urge to log on to VT when drunk, infact I was browsing on my Iphone when getting a BJ a few weeks back. Awesome stuff that.

That's a once in a generation ejaculation, right there.

I went out with a girl for 5 years with bi-polar. Not the worst (the girl was extremely fit) but one of the most, if not the most, memorable experiences I will/have ever had.

What is SAS?

What is SAD?

Should've popped it inside her then 9 months later out comes the next Lionel Messi!

Should've popped it inside her then 9 months later out comes the next Ethan Moore

Edited for total truth!

If you broke up, it is the best thing for you. You cannot be responsible for the way they feel, they would be annoyed if you carried on and ended up hurting her because you stayed for the sake of it. they will realise that in time. Move on and let things be.

Woke up to a mass of texts from the ex.

After last night she basically convinced herself that we were getting back together, so after an hour of catching up and saying how great I looked the convo eventually got onto the 'good' bits of our relationship... The sex. Playing with her hair, looking all sexy etc... It took ALL of my restraint to not commit and end up doing her there and then on the couch which I know she wanted.

So the texts were basically apologising for getting the wrong end of the stick, could we be **** buddies, she still wants to hang out... So the meet up helped me loads (get closure) and I won't be doing the FB thing as that has potential to make things very complicated, I wouldn't mind hanging out but I don't want her to keep thinking we're getting back together.

Best to cut all contact now?

Woke up to a mass of texts from the ex.

After last night she basically convinced herself that we were getting back together, so after an hour of catching up and saying how great I looked the convo eventually got onto the 'good' bits of our relationship... The sex. Playing with her hair, looking all sexy etc... It took ALL of my restraint to not commit and end up doing her there and then on the couch which I know she wanted.

So the texts were basically apologising for getting the wrong end of the stick, could we be **** buddies, she still wants to hang out... So the meet up helped me loads (get closure) and I won't be doing the FB thing as that has potential to make things very complicated, I wouldn't mind hanging out but I don't want her to keep thinking we're getting back together.

Best to cut all contact now?

If Hollywood has taught me anything, it is this:

1) being **** buddies with a close friend or ex won't work.

2) even if an escape pod doesn't have life-signs, you should still shoot it.

Â