Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

hat_tip.gif

In all seriousness, my very first girlfriend did actually do the dirty on me, whilst I was living with her and her family (my folks had moved up north, I'd stayed down south to finish my studies). Was one of those relationships where as it's your first you're blinded to the fact that you can do a hell of a lot better and they're not that nice a person (in my case, anyway).

She broke it off out of the blue one day, so I had to move all my stuff into a tiny spare room and spend a few awkward months there whilst looking for a new place (fortunately I was friends with her brother and father, so I got no grief from them. In fact, they were quite sympathetic as the mother had done the dirty on them about 2 years prior and ran away to Australia).

Few days later I found out why; she'd been seeing one of her work colleagues. A friend of mine had actually spotted them a few weeks back and did warn me before she broke it off that something was going on, but when I confronted her about it before the event I foolishly choose to believe her fervent denial. C'est la vie.

I then proceeded to indulge in an ill-advised drunken one-night stand with a work colleague a week after I'd been dumped, and a week or so after that I met my next girlfriend. It was quite satisfying to bring her back my ex's place 3 weeks after the break-up, I can tell you. :)

Ah, the trials and tribulations of puberty and skanks. Crazy days.

:shock:

GTFO!!

Nope, it's true. Never had a copy when I was younger, so I didn't learn as I grew up like my peers. I will give anyone in the world a run for their money on Bushido Blade though. 8)

Didn't have videogames when I were a lad.

But we did have minatures wargaming - which had an identical effect on my likelihood of getting a girlfriend! :lol:

I had a lot of Sherman tanks. In more than one sense.

Dear Majorie has landed.....

I think my years (and years) of my own experiences of breakups, along with my friends, and now children's, should put me in a good position to offer advice (where required)

Dawn x

Dear Dawn,

My girlfriend dumped me yesterday because during intercourse I slapped her round the face and shouted "Try harder, even your mom is better than this!"

How do I win her back?

Yours

Stevo

Â