Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

My ex texted me last night (the one who's marrying a 47 year iold)

it said:

"I'm getting married on 30th July. Can I see you before then?..."

Silly girl

If you ever felt anything for her then you should tell her to back out ASAP, it will be the biggest mistake she could ever make........and i know all about that!

Why are women so **** weird, had arranged to go for a drink last night with an old school friend, been texting each other for a while here and there. I text her on tuesday night asking what time should i pick her up? No reply at all. **** off then you daft bint. Must like the attention and then when its crunch time gets cold feet. No wonder youve never had a proper relationship love.

F**king women are mental!

My ex told me not long ago that she thinks I am still the one for her, she misses me but just cant commit at the moment. I miss her like hell. Ive been single for a year now and no girl I have been with since compares to her. She just overthinks things and has commitment issues after being fcuked around by some dickheads exs (not me of course, ha).

Anyway, any tips for forgetting an ex?

I cant keep going on like this. She is always in my head and no other girl seems to compare. For example I pulled a bird the other week. She was quite tidy but she gave the worst bj ever. I used to have the best bjs!

Its not just that though, my ex was my best mate because we had such a laugh together, i miss that!

So sorry about the rant, I know this aint a dating website but Im bored, pissed off with Villa, bored with my job and sleepless. So I saw this thread.

Cheers people, UTV

Women are fooking annoying!!

My ex told me not long ago that she thinks I am still the one for her, she misses me but just cant commit at the moment. I miss her like hell. Ive been single for a year now and no girl I have been with since compares to her. She just overthinks things and has commitment issues after being fcuked around by some dickheads exs (not me of course, ha).

I cant keep going on like this. She is always in my head and no other girl seems to compare. For example I pulled a bird the other week. She was quite tidy but she gave the worst bj ever. I used to have the best bjs!

Its not just that though, my ex was my best mate because we had such a laugh together, i miss that!

So sorry about the rant, I know this aint a dating website but Im bored, pissed off with Villa, bored with my job and sleepless. So I saw this thread.

Cheers people, UTV

Ease up on women. You pulled a bird with poor BJ skills and now no other women compares?! Maybe give it more time. And if you want to get over her then you have to stop talking to her. At least for now. Having her tell you she still wants you isn't going to help either. Tell her that since it's over you need to move on and you don't want to hear it anymore. Women being as annoying as they are, that will probably make her want you more at first.....but she will get over it and so will you if you just shut it down. That is much easier said than done. Good luck.

Why are women so **** weird, had arranged to go for a drink last night with an old school friend, been texting each other for a while here and there. I text her on tuesday night asking what time should i pick her up? No reply at all. **** off then you daft bint. Must like the attention and then when its crunch time gets cold feet. No wonder youve never had a proper relationship love.

Girls confuse the hell out of me

Wierdos

Wierdos

It's not that confusing. She's a silly girl who craves attention from anyone instead of someone. These are the girls you should avoid.

Cheers people, UTV

Ease up on women. You pulled a bird with poor BJ skills and now no other women compares?! Maybe give it more time. And if you want to get over her then you have to stop talking to her. At least for now. Having her tell you she still wants you isn't going to help either. Tell her that since it's over you need to move on and you don't want to hear it anymore. Women being as annoying as they are, that will probably make her want you more at first.....but she will get over it and so will you if you just shut it down. That is much easier said than done. Good luck.

Cheers dude for the reply. I have cut all contact. I told her that we need to leave it. I need to forget her.

I know one bad experience shouldnt put me off all the women out there. i havent really been with many girls since my ex. It is difficult because I could of settled down with her quite easily because she was ace but I know its going to take time.

Just a right killer! Damn bitches man, they get under your skin. Someone should write a song about it them...oh wait.

Wierdos

It's not that confusing. She's a silly girl who craves attention from anyone instead of someone. These are the girls you should avoid.

I wasn't actually referring to Ingrams situation. I was just agreeing that girls are confusing :winkold:

You're all wierd and wonderful in your own special ways! Some are wierd in non-wonderful ways though, like you say... they're the ones to avoid!

Cheers dude for the reply. I have cut all contact. I told her that we need to leave it. I need to forget her.

I know one bad experience shouldnt put me off all the women out there. i havent really been with many girls since my ex. It is difficult because I could have settled down with her quite easily because she was ace but I know its going to take time.

Just a right killer! Damn bitches man, they get under your skin. Someone should write a song about it them...oh wait.

I think that's the best advice really. Cut all contact, get her off your mind, forget all about her!

(Then find someone else who does your head in like her! lol)

Wierdos

I wasn't actually referring to Ingrams situation. I was just agreeing that girls are confusing :winkold:

You're all wierd and wonderful in your own special ways! Some are wierd in non-wonderful ways though, like you say... they're the ones to avoid!

I won't lie, a lot of women are ....EVIL! Not fond of them myself. But you guys don't always make it easy. Being douchey and what not. :P That being said I don't envy any of you. I would never ever want to put up with a woman full time, ever. Thankfully, I never have to :) So whenever you guys need help or advice I would like to be of assistance. Seeing as how I have been inflicted with this crippling disease of being female, I can give some perspective.

Must like the attention and then when its crunch time gets cold feet. No wonder youve never had a proper relationship love.

She knows nothing of the crunch.

She's never even been to the crunch.

Tbf I am now a firm believer that all women are menthol...tis a fact ;)

Must like the attention and then when its crunch time gets cold feet. No wonder youve never had a proper relationship love.

Its crunch time!

Not all women are mental, but the ones ive got with (or not in this case) since the ex have certainly been a bit **** strange.

Its crunch time!

Not all women are mental, but the ones ive got with (or not in this case) since the ex have certainly been a bit **** strange.

No...they are all doolally tap as my nan says :D

Ive just **** the rankest birsd ive ever met... yeah shes asleep but **** me im gonna even regret this post in the morning never mind her.

Quoted for future embarrassment :crylaugh:

Â