SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

At least with MON you knew there was a chance of breaking top 4. Now we have no idea if we'll finish top half at this rate.

.....what the ****?

Cant really argue with that mate can you? The club was more stable under o'neill than I and MANY others can ever remember it being, with 3 consecutive finishes of 6th and really look like breaking the top 4 in 2 of them seasons.

Yes I know some people think he spunked a load of cash, but all the blame cant land at his feet, there must have been somebody sanctioning the deals. And I cant really remember ANY villa fans moaning when we brought the likes of Sidwell, Beye, etc etc. At the time everyone seemed happy that we were building a squad that could push us on those extra couple of places. I can also remember people moaning how long the deals took to go through, and if I remember rightly this was also chalked down as MON fault also. Funny hey!

And his point about us finishing in the top half at the moment is not far off in my opinion, where do you expect us to finish with how things stand at the moment?

just cant see what point you were trying to make with that comment.

To be honest, I dont know how "What the ****......" can be regarded as a comment??

Dont forget we have sold Young and should have had some money from that...?

Why did we not get NZOG before we sold downing - They know we have a boat load of money....! so of course they will hold us to ransom.

And we know that they have to sell and have very few options at the level we can go to. I'm sure Martinez will want the money in so he can start wheeling and dealing before the season as well!

Unless you are prepared to do a "Plop" and mortgage your future with silly bids then these things take their time.

Selling Downing before signing the likes of N'Zogbia was indeed truely idiotic

Not if we didnt have the money

Wheres the Ash money gone?

A winger should have been signed the second Ash was sold .

PA-10587043.jpg

Bloke on the right

If it works like that then maybe some of the Milner money went on us selling Curtis Davies, Steve Sidwell and losing John Carew and NRC for nowt?

so where did the Milner money go?

At least with MON you knew there was a chance of breaking top 4. Now we have no idea if we'll finish top half at this rate.

.....what the ****?

Cant really argue with that mate can you? The club was more stable under o'neill than I and MANY others can ever remember it being, with 3 consecutive finishes of 6th and really look like breaking the top 4 in 2 of them seasons.

Yes I know some people think he spunked a load of cash, but all the blame cant land at his feet, there must have been somebody sanctioning the deals. And I cant really remember ANY villa fans moaning when we brought the likes of Sidwell, Beye, etc etc. At the time everyone seemed happy that we were building a squad that could push us on those extra couple of places. I can also remember people moaning how long the deals took to go through, and if I remember rightly this was also chalked down as MON fault also. Funny hey!

And his point about us finishing in the top half at the moment is not far off in my opinion, where do you expect us to finish with how things stand at the moment?

Not sure what any of that has to do with Charles N'Zogbia?

Which was exactly my point Wiggy. Thank you. Im not sure what any of ths has to do with us having a bid for N'Zogbia rejected? Just more pointless negative babble that weve heard a thousand times before. Why not just create a seperate thread for that shit if youre so intent on posting it everywhere?

Posted this in Given thread but it really needs posting in here...

Scoggins also reckons talks are ongoing over N'Zogbia.

Whelan just trying to squeeze more out of Randy methinks!.. Apparently Kendrick reckons WAFC told Villa what the fee was

for him and then promptly upped it! He also reckons we've only actually submitted one formal bid..

I'm with Bicks I'd walk away & leave Whelan to stew.

I'm not sure the board will 'walk away' from this.

The manager clearly wants the player, and the player is clearly needed, not only to bolster the squad but also to bring some positivity to the club. Thats not ITK, just my reading of the situation.

I don't think we have a Plan B, so I think we will continue to negotiate, and probably end up paying slightly more. If we could give them one of our unwanted players in exchange, that would be marvellous.

All of this reporting from Skysports sources (tv and web) does'nt make any sense...

They reported on Friday morning(web) that villa made a 10million bid. Later in the evening SSN(tv) they contradicted that report saying Wigan have rejected a bid just under the 10million(Wigan wanted 10m)

Now today skysports website are once again contradicting that report saying we offered 10million last week which has been rejected today..

Sky sports get your sources right ffs!!

Somebody mentioned earlier offering them Heskey+ money. Dont know if they would want Heskey back or not but its an idea. Warnocks another player aswell. Cuellar? Theres a few players i could think of. Maybe one of the kids on loan?

Somebody mentioned earlier offering them Heskey+ money. Dont know if they would want Heskey back or not but its an idea. Warnocks another player aswell. Cuellar? Theres a few players i could think of. Maybe one of the kids on loan?

No chance of offering Warnock, I think he will be first choice this season!

Give them a cheeky offer of blooding one of our youngsters for us whist pretending to do them a favour.

.....what the ****?

nothing mate, a bit like 50 other pages of this thread have nothing to do with N'Zogbia, every threaqd always leads to someone having to finger O'Neill for everthing.

I was just asking the guy to explain his "what the ****" comment. as to me it was a perfewctly valid point.

That ok?

In an N'Zogbia thread, it's as unwelcome as the other 50 pages you referenced.

so have a go at everyone else who comments aswell then...

so a "what the ****" comment that is clearly rude and expresses no point of opinion is ok is it.... ????

Ok mate.

Stu's wtf comment was expressing a point of opinion that a few of us thought as well. Why did a MON and top 4 comment suddenly appear in an N'Zogbia transfer speculation thread?

.....what the ****?

Which was exactly my point Wiggy. Thank you. Im not sure what any of ths has to do with us having a bid for N'Zogbia rejected? Just more pointless negative babble that weve heard a thousand times before. Why not just create a seperate thread for that shit if youre so intent on posting it everywhere?

ok mate, keep your knickers on FFS. I was mearly pointing out that I agreed with another forum user and couldn't see what the pointless remark of "what the ****" was suppose to achieve.

Jeez.... some people need to get out more...

Half the threads on here have gone off on a tangent far worse than that.

If it bothers you that much, don't reply, jog on, whatever. Your only winding yourself up in the process.

I mearly agreed with someone else, get over it.