• Downing
    • A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Delfouneso
    • Clark (for Reo-Coker 33)
    • Ireland (for Delfouneso 87)

really irks me how mentally fragile we seem to be at the end of games. away from home we are seemingly guaranteed to concede a late goal, its **** abysmal.

having said that we played well today, deserved to win but its a sign of a bad team to continually throw away leads at the death. we really needed those 3 points.

Bannan good for an hour but tired, Albrighton I thought was good, Downing decent, Clark did okay when he came on but none of the back four looked solid at any point during the game.

Reo Coker looked good while he was on, Delfouneso looked nervous but was passable.

Ashley Young is a winger, the sooner someone stops trying to make him a striker, the better off we'll all be.

We should have scored off one of the four or five breaks we had deep into the second half.

Bollocks.

Only ourselves to blame, we had enough chances to win convincingly today, including a very good couple of chances in stoppage time. Fulham created **** all all game. but when they had a chance, they could hit the net. As everyone already knows, we need a striker.

You must have watched a different game to the one I was watching.

Fulham had lots of chances and Friedel saved the ones he was able to

:?

Did you not see Andy Johnson or Gera's chances?

we're going in one direction. thanks yanks.

Randy didn't walk out on us a few days before the season started.

It was always going to be a tough season. Give the new manager time to build his own team.

Makes the game on Wednesday a must win game - no excuses.

We are dropping far too near to the relegation zone.

Four points off 5th and three above the relegation zone.

Much as it is too close to the latter it's too early to get worried for me.

Every match is a must win game for one reason or another.

Threw it away, **** gutted, I cant believe it.

It wasnt even a freekick to start with was it? The fonz should have scored today and I think Ash will be dissapointed with his finishing also. Again we played some great football, moving alot more but scoring less, Gabby please hurry the **** up.

Ireland still hasnt been on a winning side yet.

gutted. after a good game earlier on. oddly comes about after Ireland enters the pitch

Odd that you would say that seeing as we created about 3 decent attacks because of Ireland... and he didn't give away the free kick that lead to their goal.

bit facetious that, unable to see the second half, but Ireland hasn't had the luckiest start to his career with us.

Desperately unlucky. Friedel to blame for the goal IMO. Stood there with his hand up appealing for a foul rather than trying to save it.

Thought Ireland was very good - can't see how he can be blamed.

I reckon Fulham took the game out of our hands a bit by keeping it in the air more. Took Bannan out of the game and Fonz was always on a hiding to nothing up against Hangeland in the air.

That said, until we learn to take our chances in front of goal this will keep on happening to us.

Friedel kept us in the game with several saves, any top club would have stuck 4 past villa today.

Only the young lads can take any credit from this game.

Delfonz offered nothing of any substance, Ash too. Downings crossing was shit. Luke YOung just liked kicking the ball out of play. CBs played ok.

Extremely pee'd off

Going to be a long season.....

youngsters played very well, they can actually control and pass a ball

the so called experienced players are another matter. all of the defenders are so poor on the ball its untrue. the last 20 minutes we were on the back foot because as soon as they feel a bit of pressure they just hoof it down the pitch, and it comes straight back. they also constantly make stupid passes. and how was hangleland left with a practically free header? dunne and collins were nowhere near him

downing and ash did nothing today, everytime they got into a good position they **** it up by either hitting it in too early or too late.

we had several counter attacks late on today where a good team would have put the game away. we messed them all up and as often happens, it comes back to haunt us.

To be honest before the game I would have taken a draw but after that it was just shit. I knew they'd equalise when Young fluffed his chance to get a 2nd and then Kamara said Fulham had no way back in the game. But to draw the way we did his awful. We have to win at home in midweek against Blackpool or we can count ourselves amongst those trying to avoid relegation this season.

Â