• A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Delfouneso
    • Clark (for Reo-Coker 33)
    • Ireland (for Delfouneso 87)

Mixed emotions

Best thing that could have happened to us maybe is Petrov and Reo Coker getting injured, Bannan and Clark look like Viera and Zidane

LAst gasp equilizer again?

I would love ot see the stats over the last few seasons where we have lost or drawn in the dying seconds or minutes, I am sure it is massively dispraportionate, or is that just me as a villa fan having my judgement clouded?

Should have taken all 3 points but I feel positive about the team

Only ourselves to blame, we had enough chances to win convincingly today, including a very good couple of chances in stoppage time. Fulham created **** all all game. but when they had a chance, they could hit the net. As everyone already knows, we need a striker.

gutted. after a good game earlier on. oddly comes about after Ireland enters the pitch

Odd that you would say that seeing as we created about 3 decent attacks because of Ireland... and he didn't give away the free kick that lead to their goal.

Threw it away, **** gutted, I cant believe it.

It wasnt even a freekick to start with was it? The fonz should have scored today and I think Ash will be dissapointed with his finishing also. Again we played some great football, moving alot more but scoring less, Gabby please hurry the **** up.

Ireland still hasnt been on a winning side yet.

Â