Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Would anyone take 8m for him ? would be a tempting offer however i can see it being half of that if he's in his last year.

Yeah I would but like you say, wouldnt happen because of his contract.

I think id rather keep him though and see how he progresses

Would anyone take 8m for him ? would be a tempting offer however i can see it being half of that if he's in his last year.

What use would £8million be?

We'd have to spend more than that on a replacement.

The 4-3-3 system is working really well for us.The 3 front lads fit into the system perfectly.Weiman is going to be better next season than he was this season-If its not broke,don't fix it.

I still don't see anyone coming up with a replacement for Weiman for around the same money.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it go to a Tribunal anyway?

Why? Isn't that for players under 21 and not on pro contract? I may be wrong

Under 23, I think, but only if he signs for an English club. He still has one year left so it would be in 2014 when his contract expires.

He loves the club he will stay.

We'll see. I think other clubs may offer more money than us so we'll find out how much he "loves" the club.

Well if that's the case .. We couldn't say anything ..

If this more money were just 2.5 or even 5 .. I could agree with you .. But more than 10 .. I think he might consider that .. While our board don't want to pay more than what they think the player deserves ..

Let's wait and see ..

He loves the club he will stay.

We'll see. I think other clubs may offer more money than us so we'll find out how much he "loves" the club.

To be fair if Man City came along and offered me good money to support them I would consider it.

Sorry lads but I have to think of my fan career.

My bigger question is, is Villa going to counter this fictional Man City bid for my fandom??? Admittedly I am crap at chanting but I have a mildly amusing user name, avatar and I can post the occasional gif (pronounced with a G).

This fictional bid is doing my head in. Press reports refer to me as "unsettled".

Last I read, your head is now turned and your agent is pushing through a deal to ensure you sign, think it mentioned a box of smokes and keg of beer as a signing on fee "deal closer"

This fictional bid is doing my head in. Press reports refer to me as "unsettled".

Last I read, your head is now turned and your agent is pushing through a deal to ensure you sign, think it mentioned a box of smokes and keg of beer as a signing on fee "deal closer"

SOLD! Come on you...errr..

What the hell do they even call themselves? Blues? Top Rich Lads?

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Â