Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

1 booking away from another suspension.

Some of his bookings are **** bollocks though. He's been booked twice this season for winning the ball (Arsenal and Bradford).

agree with others. probably his best game for Villa and showed guts and desire.

as for the yellow he could have got one for a late tackle in centre circle a few minutes before so it was inevitable

dudevillaisnice, there's positives from that game. You've just gone on loads of different threads to vent anger, no need. 

Suspended now for both games against QPR and Reading

Sylla surely if Bannan is back in the team i will be **** livid

I bet you everything on the planet it will be KEA. 

• Like 1

Never once slagged Delph off and im glad, he was very unlucky with injuries, this is the first proper run in the side and he has become one of our best players.

Another excellent industrious and skillfull performance, I rarely see him lose the ball. Now with the license to get forward abit more, we have the player we thought we could get. Still young.

I hope he stays regardless of what happens this season.

Its gonna hurt us without him for the next two, his good form coincides with us playing alot better the last few games. Referee should not have given a yellow for that

dudevillaisnice, there's positives from that game. You've just gone on loads of different threads to vent anger, no need. 

Suspended now for both games against QPR and Reading

Sylla surely if Bannan is back in the team i will be **** livid

I bet you everything on the planet it will be KEA. 

Same as always for the former. I think it has to be KEA - it represents the lowest risk in my eyes although maybe not the most adventurous.  

Just back from VP. He got the sponsors man of the match again and rightly so. He was excellent especially when you consider who he was up against. He has been very good for a number of weeks now and it is good to see him get a run of games and show a high level of consistency.

Edited by markavfc40

Brilliant tonight - willing, always brave enough to take the ball, ran for ninety minutes, got forward, passed the ball well and worked tirelessly in defence - a complete midfield performance.

A shame that one of very few bookings that he hasn't deserved robs us of him for the biggest two games of our season - the biggest compliment I can give him for a month of excellence is that his absence is a massive blow.

Â