Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Did they play that video on the screen at the ground before the game?

Yes. Gave the crowd a bit of a lift. Then at half time (with all the grumbling) they paraded him on the pitch for another crowd lift.

We should sign a new player or extend s big players contract before every game, stops the atmosphere going too negative :-P

Did they play that video on the screen at the ground before the game?

Yes. Gave the crowd a bit of a lift. Then at half time (with all the grumbling) they paraded him on the pitch for another crowd lift.

We should sign a new player or extend s big players contract before every game, stops the atmosphere going too negative :-P

Yeah, it was a brilliant move by the club. Good psychology is so important. If in doubt, watch the Bournemouth game again and see what happens to the way we play starting from the exact moment Carles Gil takes his shot.

What else is going to say? Seems like he's just bought into Lambert's vision and nothing more. That's not to say I don't think a takeover won't happen hopefully in the summer, just that i don't think it's the reason for Delph's new contract.

I was a little cynical of Delph a few pages back but fair play to the guy. It's a great boost and shows that he's a really decent guy. Hopefully he will be with us for his best years and he can really push on now. 

Â