Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I LOVED useless.

He was the only poster on here as cool as me B):wub:

I always wonder why people just stop posting especially when they are so active one moment and nothing the next. 

I'm going to keep on believing it was JJ for the fact that she once said the only way she'd sleep with me is if I wore 1000 condoms. That part can be arranged but I dont want to bum VA so for my sake, it has to be her.

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I'm going to keep on believing it was JJ for the fact that she once said the only way she'd sleep with me is if I wore 1000 condoms. That part can be arranged but I dont want to bum VA so for my sake, it has to be her.

Did she specify where you had to wear them?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Xann said:

Saw a band at The Slade Rooms last weekend called SID..their vocalist/guitarist wore a suit just like that, strangely his name is Mike Mooney. edit - yes in fact the El Muerto.

EMknB8b.jpg

Edited by rjw63

Sometimes you go for a walk and come across the most unexpected, but rather marvellous things, completely by chance. Having failed to get tickets for the test match in Adelaide, I decided to go to Fremantle instead, as it was in a lonely planet guide as one of the top 10...etc..

Got there, yesterday, the flat wasn't ready, so I went for a walk and after les than 5 minutes of wandering found the round the world yacht race was just starting the third leg

rtwyr.jpg

then today, I went for another wander to go to the beach and found a classic VW rally happening right next to it. I love old Vee Dubs. Just the smell of them makes me want to buy another one, when I get back.

IMG_0182s.jpg

And it's raining at the cricket, anyway

IMG_0187s.jpg

• Like 4

On 01/12/2017 at 00:30, Xela said:

I always wonder why people just stop posting especially when they are so active one moment and nothing the next. 

Does make you wonder. I thought the same the other week there and wonder where @Richard had gone?

Maybe we should consider setting up the 'missing posters' thread on VT somewhere  ;)

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Does make you wonder. I thought the same the other week there and wonder where @Richard had gone?

Maybe we should consider setting up the 'missing posters' thread on VT somewhere  ;)

We could put it somewhere on the forum where no sod can find it. 

There is this girl i used to work with who i always found very hot and wanted to bone, her ass is so perfect it's unreal.

She lives in another town so i took the train to were she lives and went out to the club she is working at.

She was glad to see me and we hugged and chatted some, at the end of the night i told her i had missed the last train home and didn't really know what to do now.

She told me that i could sleep on her couch if i wanted, i didn't have high hopes of having sex with her cause she is not that kind of girl ( well atleast that's what i thought)

When we arrived at her apartment i noticed that she had a bathtub, something i dont have and i love to take a bath, so i asked if i could have one and she said Sure.

I take of my clothes and jump in the bath and to my surprise in she comes naked and jumps in the bath aswell and she gives me that horny look all girls have and starts teasing my balls with her feets :D

I will stop the story there, but what an amazing night it was :D

What is it they say"You dont know unless you try"

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

There is this girl i used to work with who i always found very hot and wanted to bone, her ass is so perfect it's unreal.

She lives in another town so i took the train to were she lives and went out to the club she is working at.

She was glad to see me and we hugged and chatted some, at the end of the night i told her i had missed the last train home and didn't really know what to do now.

She told me that i could sleep on her couch if i wanted, i didn't have high hopes of having sex with her cause she is not that kind of girl ( well atleast that's what i thought)

When we arrived at her apartment i noticed that she had a bathtub, something i dont have and i love to take a bath, so i asked if i could have one and she said Sure.

I take of my clothes and jump in the bath and to my surprise in she comes naked and jumps in the bath aswell and she gives me that horny look all girls have and starts teasing my balls with her feets :D

That's got me horny just reading it. 

An old trick I used to use when we were all around  a girls house was to pretend to be asleep when everyone was leaving. It never always worked, but when I used to hear the girl say" he's ok just leave him here" I knew my plan had worked  :)

p.s, if you could write in to the daily sport with the full story, that would be terrific  :thumb:

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Pic of this mystery woman?

5 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

How many did she have?! 

220px-Myrtle_Corbin.jpg

• Haha 2

Â