Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Checked my bank account and got a bit worried that I didn't have as much money as I thought I had.

Then 15 minutes later I got an email confirming that ASOS had received my return and they were processing my £250 refund that I'd forgotten all about.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Checked my bank account and got a bit worried that I didn't have as much money as I thought I had.

Then 15 minutes later I got an email confirming that ASOS had received my return and they were processing my £250 refund that I'd forgotten all about.

Well, this week I did that market research gig I mentioned upthread. Two hours sitting around chatting about booze, 90 quid cash, luvverly jubbly. 

Two days later, had to pay for a boiler repair, £80.  

Easy come, easy go, I suppose. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just dipped under the mill in the account ayyyyy ? ...:ph34r:

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Its all tied up in crypto!

33 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Kate Garraways jubbs she may be 50 ....but id love to motorboat them 

Yeah, she's ok....annoying as a DJ on a cheesy radio station.

However, take a look at Sarah Champion at absolute radio...... 40....proper milf type (not sure if she has kids at all but you get my drift). 

Now.....THAT'S a whole different level of....erm.....watersports right there :P 

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah, she's ok....annoying as a DJ on a cheesy radio station.

However, take a look at Sarah Champion at absolute radio...... 40....proper milf type (not sure if she has kids at all but you get my drift). 

Now.....THAT'S a whole different level of....erm.....watersports right there :P 

Don't get me wrong, I'd let her piss all over me, but she's not my type. 

• Haha 1

On 03/12/2017 at 10:20, AvfcRigo82 said:

Does make you wonder. I thought the same the other week there and wonder where @Richard had gone?

Maybe we should consider setting up the 'missing posters' thread on VT somewhere  ;)

I think I just chanced upon him in one of the Facebook groups. He posted something inflammatory in a Richardesque style, so I asked him if he was the Villa Talk Richard and he refused to deny or confirm it before moaning about cliques on here and faces not fitting, so I figured it probably was him. Googling his name was interesting too.

27 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The people who go round gritting the roads for us. Absolute fabulous job, keep it up boys.

Apart from this one, in Tamworth 

Header_1395653_16.9-1024x576.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/12/2017 at 20:21, Rugeley Villa said:

The people who go round gritting the roads for us. Absolute fabulous job, keep it up boys.

I would like to do it for a night actually,  the ones that push the snow away.  Just to see what it's like.

Or one of the dumper truck things.

Â