Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Is it just me or is there a significant overlap between the anti-pc brigade and those who get offended at anything about anything to do with religion?

It's not just you. 

Very funny. I want a sausage roll now though! 

I look forward to Greggs' sausage roll Ramadan. Interested to see how that would be received :ph34r:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, colhint said:

Probably a bit on the same theme. Anyway I'm very proud of my son, polite well behaved and very smart. Anyway I have just been listening to him argue with 2 mates on PS4. Creationism or science, and to be fair I don't think the other lad was pro creationism really, but what better way for a 14 year old to spend a Friday night than arguing the toss with some mates. So some banter, and I can only hear one side,but my lad said

So jake who would win in a fight , a big expolsion which scientists believe, or a big bloke who could clap his hands to make planets.

To be fair the conversation has moved on to how often they masturbate. He has earphones on and forgets I can hear what he says.

So how often? 

At 14 I reckon I was 2 or 3 times a day no problemo.

32 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So how often? 

At 14 I reckon I was 2 or 3 times a day no problemo.

As a minimum. Probably 5 a day when I had the house to myself. 

I did like the story of Carrie Fisher on Graham Norton, she told the story of meeting a fan, who told her he had her poster on the wall.

He said I used to think of you everyday as a teenager

really

yes at least 4 times 

Just found out Villa won!

I had no idea we were even playing today, which unfortunately shows how far my love of the game has dwindled from what it used to be. Still, nice we won! :)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

Just found out Villa won!

I had no idea we were even playing today, which unfortunately shows how far my love of the game has dwindled from what it used to be. Still, nice we won! :)

Just done the same, had to work today and it was shit. Been straight to pub for burger and a pint when I realised it was Saturday and that we may have played.

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

What's up with you man, she's legal. 

I could be wrong but I think @Xela has suspicions about her being 21.

I don’t think he’s saying he himself would need to be 15 years younger in order to help Ania in her quest. More that she was 21 years old 15 years ago.

WNB

13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I could be wrong but I think @Xela has suspicions about her being 21.

I don’t think he’s saying he himself would need to be 15 years younger in order to help Ania in her quest. More that she was 21 years old 15 years ago.

WNB

Yes, I think you are right. 

Â