Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

51 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I remember claiming to several people at work that I knew Jenny Jones the day she won her medal.

They asked how. I realised I didn't know Jenny Jones and that I was about to make a fool myself.

"Like, the internet and that..."

Spoiler alert: you didn’t know Jenny Jones

• Like 1

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

None of us know Jenny Jones.  But in a way, we're all Jenny Jones.

In related news, the ACTUAL Jenny Jones follows me on Twitter.  So glad I never DMd her to ask why she signed up to VT...

Just DM her DHUTWU. 

If it was her, she'll know what it means. 

38 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Spoiler alert: you didn’t know Jenny Jones

I did. I bummed her. 

I mean yeah, it was dark, and I never fully saw her face.  But she definitely had long, greasy hair, glasses, girly wrists and loved anal and only anal. 

Her cock got in the way a couple of times, but it was tiny so I didn't worry about it. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I did. I bummed her. 

I mean yeah, it was dark, and I never fully saw her face.  But she definitely had long, greasy hair, glasses, girly wrists and loved anal and only anal. 

Her cock got in the way a couple of times, but it was tiny so I didn't worry about it. 

lol-duck.gif

I'm still in the first stage of grief, I simply don't believe it.

All the photos in rogues gallery? Someone just stole them off her twitter did they? Likely story.

Plus she was on here way before the Winter Olympics, how do you explain that one?

32 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm still in the first stage of grief, I simply don't believe it.

All the photos in rogues gallery? Someone just stole them off her twitter did they? Likely story.

Plus she was on here way before the Winter Olympics, how do you explain that one?

giphy.gif

Just now, dAVe80 said:

For a very long time, before I could be bothered to read it properly, I thought you were called NumberwangVillan. :blush:

haha!

That's funny, I always thought you were called dAVe8O!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AN IDIOT ME IS!!!!

But she makes a 'V T' sign in this....

How many will watch it all to look out for it, I wonder? (A sentence for another thread) It's worth having another watch anyway, still a great achievement.

Â