Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 12/6/2017 at 16:10, Xela said:

Festive beers in Brum later. 

Best part of the Xmas build up is he fact people are far more social and the atmosphere in town is usually great 

Drink responsibly they say. Do I listen? Nope. Lost day today feeling sorry for myself:(

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:
1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Out with a mate tomorrow trying out a new Thai.  (That one's for free) really looking forward to the night. 

Few bottles of wine? 

Rosé, too, probably. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Snow. 

I love the snow too. It's just so picturesque and makes you feel all cosy. That book you are reading at the moment, the cover gave me a nice festive feeling and gave me a warm feeling inside. 

• Like 1

The local Round Table are doing the Santa Sleigh drive around town. A different area each night, Santa on an mdf sleigh, towed by a 4x4.

Apparently this evening the sleigh has stopped outside one house and Santa's loudspeaker has pronounced 'Bailey, you are still on the naughty list right now'.

Then driven off.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Cold and white over outside. People with all their decorations up lighting up the street, and Christmas songs being played on the tv.  Love this time of year. 

Normal Saturday night for you eh Ruge ;)

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Normal Saturday night for you eh Ruge ;)

Put it this way my old mate, you've got these bits of kids complaining about the snow at work the other day and crying into their gloves. I told them, you see this thing you lot call snow that's on the ground? I've snorted more snow over a weekend than is on the ground at the minute. They just nervously laugh and the brave ones roll their eyes :rolleyes:

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

On 07/12/2017 at 20:05, Seat68 said:

Out with a mate tomorrow trying out a new Thai.  (That one's for free) really looking forward to the night. 

Hopefully this one will agree to marry you  :thumb:

Might be a bit weird if you've already "shared" on a first date though.

• Like 1

Â