Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 hours ago, Designer1 said:

The Steve Bruce thread.

Some absolute genius satire going on in there since yesterday. Fair play to all those involved.

At least I'm really, really hoping it's satire.

I said it there and I'll say it here.

A portion of our fanbase is **** moronic.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Class,  makes me proud to be a Brummie.

So the EDL blokes who seem to like other blokes company spend time traveling around Britain in their grubby little vans and would rather girls like her are not in the country,  sounds a bit suspect for a start IMO.

She is pretty hot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

Slightly better version of the picture which shows her contempt nicely

I think it's showing her tolerance, which is a more powerful message.

I'd also hope there were plenty of white people protesting against the EDL march, showing solidarity with their neighbours, colleagues, friends etc.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BOF said:

I think it's showing her tolerance, which is a more powerful message.

I'd also hope there were plenty of white people protesting against the EDL march, showing solidarity with their neighbours, colleagues, friends etc.

I've been on a couple of counter demos, against the EDL / Far Right , and the demographic is often mixed. These things are usually arranged by groups like the Unite Against Fascism, and they will normally lease with local groups, and political parties (usually Labour, Greens, and Lib Dems) will also get involved. There's often a mixed reaction from passers by. Some will totally support the counter demo, some will take the side of the EDL, and a lot will just be there watching and filming on their phones, in case it kicks off.    

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

What does this mean ?

Come on man, you've been on here YEARS and still don't know???

• Like 3

Â