Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Do you have any Cadbury left ?

I can't get them here [INSERT SAD FACE HERE].

Surely you've realised by now that Mondelez have turned Cadbury's (sorry "Cadbury") into foul shite? 

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Finding out I still have one easter egg left. 

Me too ... convinced  Mrs H wouldn't buy me the correct egg , a lemon meringue  pie flavour one , I bought one for myself

mrs H of course came up trumps so I have to wait until she isn't looking before I can sneak my hidden one out a cupboard and eat it  

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Me too ... convinced  Mrs H wouldn't buy me the correct egg , a lemon meringue  pie flavour one , I bought one for myself

mrs H of course came up trumps so I have to wait until she isn't looking before I can sneak my hidden one out a cupboard and eat it  

Is this a scene from "One foot in the grave" or something ? If it's not it probably should be.  (Just got visions of you sitting under the stairs with the special egg with a slight but intentional similarity to a squirrel that has just realised it has left the gas on.)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

That's a bit rubbish.  I have not had any Cadbury's for ages.  Disappointed from NL.

You're better off buying chocolate from Aldi. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You're better off buying chocolate from Aldi. 

A lot of the Aldi brand are faultless. On top of it all you save yourself a few pennies too.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Â