Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Yup, we've been watching that and I think I must have said it looks like it could be fun. 

Funnily enough, in Rome last week we were talking about her terrible gift buying when she showed me the shop she bought this 'iphone into a housephone dock' for 30 euros the last time she was there.

Image result for iphone dock telephone

The most useless piece of plastic tat ever.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, choffer said:

It's an oldie but still makes me laugh every time it pops up:

I only saw it recently, and I was curious so I went reading through that account's previous tweets.  They are **** headcases, and they're legitimate.  It's not parody.  It's a depressingly terrifying reality they live in.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I only saw it recently, and I was curious so I went reading through that account's previous tweets.  They are **** headcases, and they're legitimate.  It's not parody.  It's a depressingly terrifying reality they live in.

I was always working on the assumption that it was a parody account. If not, it's now in the wrong thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

It was my 30th on Saturday and Mrs P took me to Rome last week. She got me a few little things to open on the day but she said my main present was still in the post.

It came yesterday. It's a frigging metal detector. A metal detector.

I burst out laughing, so she's returning it. I feel bad because I think she was excited to give it me, but it was expensive apparently and there's no chance I'm going off to some farmers field to use it. She suggested I just use it in the garden then. We live in a terraced house, it's not the biggest of gardens, I think I'd have it all detected fairly quickly.

Anyway, I've put it in this thread because it keeps making me laugh thinking about it.

I had one at xmas.  I only have a balcony.

(However the beech on the West coast of Holland is 100 metres away.)  I am waiting for the tourists and the weather.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Crap Monday was cheered up no end by this Twitter thread/feed

Oh, that thread was beautiful. The pizza box particularly cracked me up.

• Like 1

Â