Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Big tits. But not too big like Kayla Cleavage, they're just horrendous.

Tits in general. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Big tits. But not too big like Kayla Cleavage, they're just horrendous.

I've just looked her up and she is right up my street. I love big knockers more than anything so yeah next time I'm milking the little fella she's going on :thumb:

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

I've just looked her up and she is right up my street. I love big knockers more than anything so yeah next time I'm milking the little fella she's going on :thumb:

I prefer big naturals like the missu...I mean Sensual Jane ;)

A woman who ignored a private firm’s parking fines will have to hand over £24,500 in a landmark case with huge implications for drivers.

Carly Mackie, 28, was taken to court after she ripped up more than 200 of the company’s parking penalties thinking they were unenforceable in Scotland.

But a sheriff has found in favour of the company – shattering the widely held belief that parking fines issued by private firms can be ignored. 

This cheers me right up, arrogant, ill informed jackasses getting their comeuppance.

Please excuse the dailymail link.

• Like 1

We had a few new starters last week/this week and we have to coordinate their accesses, training plan and most importantly, their badge to get into the buildings.

The new people get farmed into local IT's shed and they take a picture, upload onto plastic, add some techy stuff and it lets them into the building. We send off our new guys to get their finished badges and they collect them without a hitch.

We're three days in and I spot them with their badges around their necks but I don't look too closely at the picture. I know what they look like. But I'm chatting to one of at some point and I glance him badge and starting crying with laughter. On his badge is his name, and then this huge grinning mugshot of this black guy. Our new employee is a short, stout, Greek guy. Clearly white. His badge, bulky, grinning black guy. I literally couldn't stop laughing. It was the total absurdity of it. 

The sequence of events :crylaugh:

They take his picture and the names get mixed up. Easily done. We have a lot of African guys but most of French sounding/African names.  The black guy on my employee's badge had a generic name so I can see how his name ended up with my employee. But my guy has a stupidly Greek name. So anyway, that was the first point it should have been spotted.

Then when my guy came for his badge, how did they give it to him???? Do the administration guys not have eyes?

Then he was walking around with it for 3 days :crylaugh:

So that was last week. This week our final new starter came so I was creating a team poster with all the photos on so I ask local IT to send me the pictures they took. He sends me them; there's a file name 'Obviously Greek Name.jpg' with **** black guy's massive grin again :crylaugh:

I absolutely lost it again.

Worse thing is, the new black guy isn't on my team, but I see him every day and I crack up whenever I bump into him.

• Like 4

But yeah, it's a great experience, the first time you walk up the stairs and gaze over the field. It's a good time out, even if you don't particularly like or understand baseball.

Â