Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Fred Phelps is dead.

I did think it would be wonderful, if his funeral was picketed, however I think it would be even better if the funeral got zero coverage and nobody showed up to show how insignificant he and his church are. Treat him like the weirdo, fringe of society, hate preacher he was and ignore it as much as possible. 

• Like 4

So I'm interviewing for a job at the moment and I've been invited for a third (3rd!!) Interview!

It was only meant to be 2 interviews but apparently it's now down to me and one other person.

I asked the agent if there's anything else I should have said during the interview, but the guy leading the interview told her I did great, communicated well and would fit into the organisation. Then hw said there's nothing more I can do, and to do the same in the next interview...

It's great news, but now im wondering what the next one is going to be about.

I was in the laat interview for 1 hour 20 minutes!

The fact I'm not back in work till Tuesday. Additionally the fact I got to wonder around the office today saying, "see you next Tuesday" to people. 

Edited by dAVe80

Good quality Darjeeling tea.

I bought some tea when I was there ... I then found the same tea in Tesco when I got home around 800% cheaper

Never let it be said the Indians don't know how to fleece a tourist :)

The fact I'm not back in work till Tuesday. Additionally the fact I got to wonder around the office today saying, "see you next Tuesday" to people.

Strange thing to say in your head while thinking about the office.

• Like 1

So I'm interviewing for a job at the moment and I've been invited for a third (3rd!!) Interview!

It was only meant to be 2 interviews but apparently it's now down to me and one other person.

I asked the agent if there's anything else I should have said during the interview, but the guy leading the interview told her I did great, communicated well and would fit into the organisation. Then hw said there's nothing more I can do, and to do the same in the next interview...

It's great news, but now im wondering what the next one is going to be about.

I was in the laat interview for 1 hour 20 minutes!

Prepare your anus.

• Like 1

Â