Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I believe Gareth will back me up on this one.

I will, but I do have to say that having both Chocomel and a woman is the way to go.  I may even attempt to achieve the hedonistic zenith of drinking Chocomel whilst balls deep.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

One for Stevo here:

I've gone from 90.6kg to 86.5kg in a month just from changing my diet. My belly is flatter and I feel better. I don't do much if any exercise either. Its a bit of a boring (high protein & bare minimum cals/carbs/sugar/fat) eating regime but so far its worth it.

/ghey

On another note: I've found my Olympic Marseille orange & blue striped away shirt that's been missing for 2 months.

• Like 1

is that the atkins diet? I have been on the slimming world diet now for three years, I lost nearly 6 stone and have been maintaining that for the past 2 and a half. I say slimming world, I do the slimming world diet on monday, tuesday and wednesday and then I do the eat and drink whatever the **** I want on the other days. 

• Like 1

No idea tbh, I purchased a low carb/high protein for vegetarians book and adapted it to my food preferences. Typical day is:

porridge, scrambled eggs w/ cottage cheese or a breakfast protein shake in the morning.

Mixed salad with tuna, olives & a boiled egg or ryvita with various stuff on it in the afternoon

Quorn 'meat'/weight watchers jar sauce chilli con carne/bolognese/curry/Chinese etc... in the evening.

Snack a jacks/corn cakes/fruit for snacks

Tea/coffee/squash

Protein shake before bed

Couple of treats every other day are ok, I have a chocolate bar every 2-3 days. Have rich tea biscuits with a cuppa etc...

Mega Uber Ghey but I'm determined to reach 30 below 12 and half stone and with a flat stomach. I'm allergic to exercise so this is how I'll do it.

That definitely isn't Atkins.

But looks very healthy, well done Ingy :thumb:

Shows that diet is the key to losing weight. you can exercise all you like but if you eat like a pig then you'll look like a pig

12 and a half stone?!

I was that weight once. Around my 10th Birthday :)

• Like 1

Another bit I missed is NO rice, bread, potatoes etc... that's the key bit for me.

My mate at work who takes it to the extreme and cycles everywhere, gym every other day etc... Is 34 and 11 and a half stone. Don't know how he does it with work, wife, kids etc...

Once I've dropped a bit more and the weather gets warmer I'm gonna get on my bike a few times a week too.

Â