Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I can't work them out, likes.

I write something compassionate and artful with a nod to modern culture that shows my feminist credentials whilst name checking an obscure 1970's synth band - nothing.

But a throw away line about nipples or poop or throwing up over my mum and boom! I get a little star.

It's as though your average Villa fan on a footy based messageboard that doesn't actually like venturing into the footy threads is mentally no more developed than a 12 year old wanking cretin.

• Like 2

I can't work them out, likes.

I write something compassionate and artful with a nod to modern culture that shows my feminist credentials whilst name checking an obscure 1970's synth band - nothing.

But a throw away line about nipples or poop or throwing up over my mum and boom! I get a little star.

It's as though your average Villa fan on a footy based messageboard that doesn't actually like venturing into the footy threads is mentally no more developed than a 12 year old wanking cretin.

The key is to sprinkle well constructed arguments with a bit of poop.

• Like 1

I do wonder (I know there's a thread for wondering) who has the best 'likes to posts' ratio?

I suppose it may be Hairyhands or one of the few fans of a team we've just signed someone from to tell us a little bit about the player in question?

So, maybe out of 'regular' posters, but how would you define that? Over 100 posts? Or is that still not enough?

And of course, there are those who were here way before the 'like' system who have obviously contributed a vast quantity of posts that possibly would have gained 'likes' if the system had been in place at the time.

But still, I wonder. I drive around in circles through the city. Just waitin' for the lights to change. But right about when midnight hits me, moonlight gets me feelin' kind of crazy.  

Â