Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

That pic is horrible, look like a painting.

She is an attractive woman though of course, even though her midsection piss me off even though it shouldn't. (yes, another thread)

I now apologise for saying kate upton wasn't very attractive looking

Sweet baby jesus

Bjh4E9dCYAAGQHS.jpg

There's better pics than that. She's one of the best around at the moment.

found it...

6.jpg

she's not really bad, she's just shopped that way

She is an attractive woman though of course, even though her midsection piss me off even though it shouldn't. (yes, another thread)

Do elaborate?

Do elaborate?

Well, we are closing in on perfection when it comes to discussing women here so it will come across pretty stupid to criticise. And I can't post a pic without a VT warning. But it's something about her hips starting way up her armpits that bothers me.

Bloody hell :lol:

Do elaborate?

Well, we are closing in on perfection when it comes to discussing women here so it will come across pretty stupid to criticise. And I can't post a pic without a VT warning. But it's something about her hips starting way up her armpits that bothers me.

Bloody hell :lol:

Yeah she wouldn't stand a chance with me either :P

Soup made from yesterdays leftovers made with the stock of the chicken ...home made sour dough and loads of butter ........................and a big sports direct mug o tayyyyyyyy 

You can come live with me if you want MV.

The key is to go back and find old posts by yourself and like them. Nobody ever finds out

I think we should all go back through Stefan's posts and unlike them to get his likes under 3,000.

Edited by Folski

I was in Birmingham last weekend and the family went out for dinner,  my folks 45th wedding anniversary.

General chit chat about TV and films.  

My dad pipes up (loud,  he had had a few by then) ,  "We went to the Cinema last week,  we saw that "12 days a slave",  really good it was"

I said,  "With the best will in the world,  that does not sound that bad tbh,  2 weeks !!!,  what's the fuss about?"

My brother nearly died laughing,  as did the table next door. 

It's the little things in life  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I recently nearly got to two weeks without a like. I was dissapointed in the end that I didn't make it.

I was disappointed you typed "dissapointed".

rbPaiD8.jpg

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

Sorry I did notice after I posted but didn't feel like editing. I used to get a squiggly line when I made spelling mistakes on here but it seems to have disappeared.

It disappoints me when people use the phrase 'I am disappoint'.

how long until one of these guys dies?

A few of the people have died I think, especially in Ukraine, I just watch them to pick up tips on how to get to the Villa without being seen by cool dudes with their shades on with their hair blowing in the wind looking sexay.

how long until one of these guys dies?

A few of the people have died I think, especially in Ukraine, I just watch them to pick up tips on how to get to the Villa without being seen by cool dudes with their shades on with their hair blowing in the wind looking sexay.

You stalking me again???

Â