Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

We should have a thread for women/men/aliens that had 'an impact' on us as young, impressionable folk.

My vote would be Carrie-Anne Moss in 'The Matrix'. I was 10 when I watched that. Impact undoubtedly made.

Diana Rigg in The Avengers.

An excellent choice

WP_20140318_015.jpg

We should have a thread for women/men/aliens that had 'an impact' on us as young, impressionable folk.

My vote would be Carrie-Anne Moss in 'The Matrix'. I was 10 when I watched that. Impact undoubtedly made.

For me it was Sunny

tumblr_miup5gMU5B1rg89a6o1_500.png

And a good dose of Melissa Joan Hart

For me it was Sunny

You're joking?

I was talking to someone in the pub earlier and he said that his biggest regret in life is that he cant grow a beard, I just told him that you can't grow hair on egg shells

that made me feel good because I have got a full on orrible grizzly beard at the moment

I can get a decent beard but absolutely cannot connect moustache to beard. At 29 I guess it's time to give up.

For me it was Sunny

tumblr_miup5gMU5B1rg89a6o1_500.png

And a good dose of Melissa Joan Hart

I know she wants me.

• Like 1

Â