Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Went to my local spar. Pickled onion monster munch £1.12! Pickled onion space raiders 20p. 5 packets of space raiders please*

*could also post this in the boring thread. 

Just the stench of those things are vile.

HOLIDAY TOMORROW

Isn't every day, being a teacher? ;)

Went to my local spar. Pickled onion monster munch £1.12! Pickled onion space raiders 20p. 5 packets of space raiders please*

Crikey! That's expensive even for spar! I have one on my street; it's so convenient but I grudge paying literally twice as much for everything!

Having a day off after working really bloody hard for two weeks solid.

No alarm in the morining!

Vv1MN6P.gif

I bet you wake up at 8 am 

9.40am.

Feel robbed, but content at the lie in regardless.

This morning I had one of those glorious moments that come along every now and then.

Woke up, my heart sank because I realised I had work soon, and then the feeling of pure ecstasy when I remembered it was Sunday.

Best feeling ever!

Crikey! That's expensive even for spar! I have one on my street; it's so convenient but I grudge paying literally twice as much for everything!

They can't even claim the convenience angle as they are right by a Sainsbury's! 

It's taken me almost a year, but I've finally found a Chinese take-away with excellent food that delivers to the place I'm currently renting.

The only problem is that now I keep ordering from there. I'm going to turn into such a fat bastard. A sexy fat bastard, but still.

(I realise this might be better placed in the Boring thread).

This morning I had one of those glorious moments that come along every now and then.

Woke up, my heart sank because I realised I had work soon, and then the feeling of pure ecstasy when I remembered it was Sunday.

Best feeling ever!

I like that. Unfortunately I more commonly get it the other way round, where I think it's a weekend and it's actually not.

Â