Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

yay

Frogs have returned to my pond, I've just seen them, there's a minimum of three large frogs.

Doubtless over the course of the next month that pond will become a scene of much debauchery and frog sex party time.

I'd like to think they are last year's cockney frogs, returned. I had no frogs but on a visit to the south east I acquired a bucket of bone fide Rochester frog spawn. Whilst most became fish food, some turned into darling little frogs that then all disappeared a couple of months ago. Now, BOOM! big frogs.

My internet is being upgraded from 2.25mb to 11.5mb and it's our own private line so will not suffer during busy periods, take that meath villan!

that's what they told you ........I bet its a lie 

Nope cos we live in the middle of nowhere so had to pay for our own line 

My internet is being upgraded from 2.25mb to 11.5mb and it's our own private line so will not suffer during busy periods, take that meath villan!

how much .....as midband will soon poop on any landline service 

Edited by Meath_Villan

how much .....as midband will soon poop on any landline service 

No idea my dad pays for those things, have in my head around €120 though but that was when we built the house about 7 years ago.

Midband domestically? Really?

News.

Would imagine it depends on how many pairs you have to your house. And it will be expensive, you're basically renting multiple lines.

If you've no fibre option I guess it makes sense.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Â