Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

This is a personal record

yoea.jpg

I didn't know that you could send PMs to yourself!

Those aren't PMs, but nice try ;)

surely that just shows that you haven't logged on for a while and checked your notifications and  thus we are better VT'ers than you :P

• Like 1

When I do a joke someone's already done three posts up :D

But did he get your Valentine or not?

I hope so or I will be heartbroken, it was a picture of The Rock and Jason Statham in a tiny car going around solving myths.

• Like 1

My papa was incredibly sad to think about Valentines Day this year since my nana passed away, so I made chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered double stuffed oreos.When I woke him up for his morning medication I told him he deserved a Valentine gift more than anyone I know and I showed him the treats I'd made. I started to say I'll just put these in the fridge until you are ready to get out of bed, but he interrupted quickly and said "woooo! I want a strawberry right now!" He was actually happy. I haven't seen him smile in a long time. Finally, an upside to this Hallmark invention of a day.

I seriously think I love you.

You are just so lovely :-)

• Like 1

My papa was incredibly sad to think about Valentines Day this year since my nana passed away, so I made chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered double stuffed oreos.When I woke him up for his morning medication I told him he deserved a Valentine gift more than anyone I know and I showed him the treats I'd made. I started to say I'll just put these in the fridge until you are ready to get out of bed, but he interrupted quickly and said "woooo! I want a strawberry right now!" He was actually happy. I haven't seen him smile in a long time. Finally, an upside to this Hallmark invention of a day.

lovely enough that I want get charged for a hug?........ *fingers crossed*

thank you gorgeous. hope you get spoiled today. x and every day.

• Like 1

Today I am alone in that sense but I am happy!

Well, I'm sure you won't be alone for long. And I'm digging on your happy vibes. *huge hug*

Well, I'm sure you won't be alone for long. And I'm digging on your happy vibes. *huge hug*

Oh no he is back home, I have team GB here. Yaaaay :-)

Â