Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I'm alone and it cheers me up.

Age you on your period?

Nah, I've just done my public appearance today and I can only take so much of the outside world before getting tired and wanting to crawl into bed.

Also, I suppose most cities have that one road that is basically a take-away district? I was walking along ours and it smelt like absolute dog shit. Smells like absolute heaven when you're smashed, mind you.

• Like 1

I'm alone and it cheers me up.

Age you on your period?

Nah, I've just done my public appearance today and I can only take so much of the outside world before getting tired and wanting to crawl into bed.

Also, I suppose most cities have that one road that is basically a take-away district? I was walking along ours and it smelt like absolute dog shit. Smells like absolute heaven when you're smashed, mind you.

makes sense, I thought your original 'im alone and it cheers me up' was a reply to my "what is it with women and cuddling' comment

Went to my local spar. Pickled onion monster munch £1.12! Pickled onion space raiders 20p. 5 packets of space raiders please*

*could also post this in the boring thread. 

Edited by Xela

Went to my local spar. Pickled onion monster munch £1.12! Pickled onion space raiders 20p. 5 packets of space raiders please*

*could also post this in the boring thread.

The Beef Space Raiders are amazing.*

*also perfect boring thread fodder.

Â