Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

His aunt's looking after him tomorrow so that's absolutely fine by me.

The 'for England ' bit has also given me a horrific mental image of this being an Olympic sport.

It kind of is...

Randy Marsh - Biggest Crap Ever on Make a GIF

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Dirtier than an Uber Eats delivery bag.

spacer.png

Lovely

Mk2 Capri, hope its a 3.0 Ghia for ultimate coolness. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Sitting on a bus in Dalston (London. Hackney) on my way home. Sitting next to three very glum blokes wearing red and white.

Ask them what’s wrong, in your very best brummie accent

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When all the sections of the dishwasher (plates, bowls, glasses/cups, silverware) end up getting full at the same time and you can run it without having to shoehorn something into a slot it doesn't fit well or feeling guilty about wasting water and energy on an incomplete load.

• Like 3

On 14/04/2024 at 19:13, Anthony said:

Sitting on a bus in Dalston (London. Hackney) on my way home. Sitting next to three very glum blokes wearing red and white.

I can't stand Arsenal fans 99% of the time. We met a chap on the tube, covered in tatts, wearing al the labels, looked like he'd kick a puppy to death just for being a bit yampy, knew what time it was when two Brummies jumped on, the atmosphere was there.

Ended up chatting with him , swapping numbers to meet him for a drink, and he even text us after the game to say 'best team won, safe travels' - Football is ace sometimes.

• Like 3

Was getting a bit bored of my phone... so treated it to a new case. Its given it a new lease of life, as they say in the makeover programmes!

Changed my wallet last month to a slimmer model (no coin pocket OR note sleeve). 

I'm a simple creature. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Was getting a bit bored of my phone... so treated it to a new case. Its given it a new lease of life, as they say in the makeover programmes!

Changed my wallet last month to a slimmer model (no coin pocket OR note sleeve). 

I'm a simple creature. 

You'll be living in a cave and subsisting on berries before long at this rate.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm a simple creature. 

Or note sleeve? What in the name of cashless society are you doing???

Â